Android). With the added power comes on, the red LED charging without
power do not see any LEDs. I tried to turn it on after pressing the
reset button for 10 seconds but nothing. I tried to load the latest
firmware on sd turning on the tablet with the power button along with
the camera button but nothing. After about 15 minutes I pressed the
power button I feel that the tablet on the back warms. What can I do
to make it operational?
Thank you in advance. Al
If when you turn it on it gets warm in the back, that's a good sign, means the board is still operating....

I'd suggest looking to see if the LCD cable came out of the board, may be why you are not seeing a display....

Do you know what caused this to happen? Did you flash a new ROM or drop your tablet or something before it started not working?

If it's not a hardware display issue, you may need to use/add the ZT-282 autoscript to the zt-update folder (with a a full ROM in it - spl and logo files included) to wipe your internal memory and put back the ROM files on it.... There are a few threads in the main ZT-282 C91 Upgrade forum that deals with how to use the autoscript, please read everything about it and ask questions if you don't understand how to use it (if you are going to try it)....

What version tablet do you have? H3_1a or H3_1n?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there all,

I'm quite a newbie here, as this is my first post. I have Zenidroid on my ZT-282 for about 3 months, and I like it very much, but some issues encountered now. For first, it seems like the magnetic field detector is not working (i'm not even sure about my tablet has such a device), no application can gain signal from it (sensor listers show it, but the signal is constant 0 every time). For second, about once per month my tablet starts with the "user data load unsuccesful" message, after the factory reset, works flawlessly, but it became annoying to reinstall and reset anything. For third, I bought a bluetooth dongle which cannot be recognized by the device (not even the status led illuminates), but my PC can operate it without any problem.

I would like to ask that anyone else has these issues, and/or fix for them?

Thanks in advance for everyone!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi there all,

I'm quite a newbie here, as this is my first post. I have Zenidroid on my ZT-282 for about 3 months, and I like it very much, but some issues encountered now. For first, it seems like the magnetic field detector is not working (i'm not even sure about my tablet has such a device), no application can gain signal from it (sensor listers show it, but the signal is constant 0 every time). For second, about once per month my tablet starts with the "user data load unsuccesful" message, after the factory reset, works flawlessly, but it became annoying to reinstall and reset anything. For third, I bought a bluetooth dongle which cannot be recognized by the device (not even the status led illuminates), but my PC can operate it without any problem.

I would like to ask that anyone else has these issues, and/or fix for them?

Thanks in advance for everyone!
Hello there !

1. I think the only sensor we have in our tablet is the accelerometer. Games that require others don't work on mine.
2. Yes, I had the same problem, so I tried to sum up what I thought from Omarahum - here:
http://www.slatedroi...post__p__386896
3. I don't use Bluetooth capabilities, but I tried my old cheap chinese 1.2 Bluetooth USB Adapter which worked fine.

Good luck !

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
strange, my tablet will only flash with a 1.4 ghz kernel, 1 and 1.2 ghz wont work
What do you mean? 1GHz and 1.2GHz won't boot up? Or is there some kernel update error when trying to flash them onto the tablet? Or When using the 1GHz or 1.2GHz kernels, you have problems flashing a ROM onto your tablet?

I do not recommend you use the 1.4 GHz kernel for a long period, or at least use an app like Overclock widget to lower the CPU max setting...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
I am not able to get updated firmware for my C91 H3 1A (link on first page is not working).
Is there any chance for me to get and try this custom firmware?

Regards.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
321 - 329 of 329 Posts