Android Tablets Forum banner
281 - 300 of 329 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Anyone can put a live wallpaper in this ROM?
You probably need to add the LiveWallpapersPicker.apk & LiveWallpapersPicker.odex files from the stock ROM back into the /system/app folder and install it.... May need the LiveWallpapers.apk & LiveWallpapers.odex too, not sure....

·
Registered
19 Posts
You probably need to add the LiveWallpapersPicker.apk & LiveWallpapersPicker.odex files from the stock ROM back into the /system/app folder and install it.... May need the LiveWallpapers.apk & LiveWallpapers.odex too, not sure....
I only try it with the livewallpapers.apk. I will test that solution. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
A new zenthink relase? Good to know.
Swoody can you somehow change the tablets ID number too the original one, cause i have some problems diwnloading maps from route66. This id is blacklisted.
I think you can do that with Titanium Backup (PRO/Donate version).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, that should work....

There is a procedure you can try without flashing the actual kernel to the tablet, placing the ZT282.kernel in a folder named zt-debug and starting your tablet pressing Volume Minus + Power, but it's up to you which method you want to try.... http://www.slatedroi...post__p__385771
Hello omarahum,

I've tried all of the non 2gb kernels without any success. Today I've seen someone telling that Zenithink relased a new firmware. I've downloaded it and flashed the tablet again with it but the problem remain.

The thing weird is that Zenidroid firmware is the only one that can boot android successfully but the system crashes too often.

Anything else I can do?

·
6,629 Posts
Hello omarahum,

I've tried all of the non 2gb kernels without any success. Today I've seen someone telling that Zenithink relased a new firmware. I've downloaded it and flashed the tablet again with it but the problem remain.

The thing weird is that Zenidroid firmware is the only one that can boot android successfully but the system crashes too often.

Anything else I can do?
Very strange, sorry, I am out of ideas.....

Maybe someone with a ZT-282 C91 Upgrade tablet can help you out more, but in my opinion, you should probably get your tablet replaced.....

·
6,629 Posts
The new Zenithink update has extra files in it, system patch and some others. Could we just add em to this rom? Think it'd solve the iplayer problems?
From what I can tell by just looking at the 0702 files, the major changes are in the ZT282.spl, ZT282.kernel, and ZT282.recovery files..... Those with the new FlashPlayer apk in the media.zt280.tar.bz file (pkg2.2.apk) should let iPlayer work.....

So you can try just flashing the ZT282.kernel (a 2GB data partition 0702 kernel I made - http://www.mediafire.com/?ljme6nz0y0alo) and installing the new modded FlashPlayer apk and see if iPlayer works....

I don't think the ZT282.spl is needed to be flashed unless you are having problems booting while the battery is low. Seems many people are having issues when flashing the spl, so far the only recommendation I can give is to flash the spl with the 4 logo files included in the zt-update folder, if you need/want to flash it.... However, I could be wrong and the tablet may need the spl update....

·
Registered
163 Posts
From what I can tell by just looking at the 0702 files, the major changes are in the ZT282.spl, ZT282.kernel, and ZT282.recovery files..... Those with the new FlashPlayer apk in the media.zt280.tar.bz file (pkg2.2.apk) should let iPlayer work.....

So you can try just flashing the ZT282.kernel (a 2GB data partition 0702 kernel I made - http://www.mediafire.../?ljme6nz0y0alo) and installing the new modded FlashPlayer apk and see if iPlayer works....
It looks like it is the same Flash Player 10.2.157.51 as in the previous media archive file but bigger sized. I've never tried iPlayer but at least flash works in browser...

·
6,629 Posts
The new flash app is actually 11.2 check the market, it doesn't say update
I think it's 10.2 spoofed to look like/report that it's 11.2....

281 - 300 of 329 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.