Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello everybody , my light3dition become Zenidroid

---------- Modification ----------

-Kernel Omarahum 900mhz + 2gb Data ( thx Omarahum for you job )
-tweaks and clean Build.prop modifier (GT-i9100)

----------- Add ---------

bootanimation
screen boot
es file
digiclock
screenshot
dolphinHD ( upadate ok )
Dolphintheme
Miui Music V4 ( us and Fr)
chainfire3D + plugin in rar
commande licence1.ef
VTL launcher 1.6.5
Function gps okay
Mode phone for key3G
Gallery widget
Fix VOPO
add build.prop with LCD.density 180 in media ( just copy with rootexplorer in system )
Add adobleflashplayer.apk in media
add 3 plugin for Chainfire 3D in RAR

------------- Remove -------------

Browser
geniewidget
googleTTS
holospiralwallpaper
launcher2
all livewallpaper
magicsmokewallpaper
maps
music
onetimeinitializer
plusone
protips
provision
quicksearch
street
taggoogle
talk

------------------ Update -------------

youtube
adobe reader
officepro

------------------ Move ---------------

Appinstaller ( for remove app after install )

Boot logo

Boot animation ( Zenidroid )

Office

Link : Rom Zenidroid

·
Registered
55 Posts
swoody13,

Could you upload this rom to mediafire again please? I cannot download it because it is corrupt. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
OUTSTANDING. I have had nothing but unresponsive screen and very low sound and application crashes....UNTIL NOW. Thank you so very much. The response of the screen is much better, i'm able to hear music and watch netflix again. The 900mhz kernel seems to respond much faster than the original 800 or the 950 that i just replaced; haven't tried any of the others. The battery doesn't seem to get as hot after extended use either.
First Day....will update if i find more (treasures) or problems.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is there a working Adobe Flash with this Rom ?
Google Apps maybe?
Oh and is Google Chrome possible on this one?

I Just flashed this, and as soon as it loads up, i get a: User data load unsuccessful

It gives the option of "Reset tablet"
Pressing it, gives the Android screen of resetting, and when it loads up, it gives same screen again.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm sorry Droidyouarelooking4 the mornig i have download my version with mediafire and install , no problem no corrupt redownload
so no okay , i reup but i don' know the problem

Sefy
Is there a working Adobe Flash with this Rom ? It's adobe flash 10.2 in media pkg Flash102.pkg
Google Apps maybe ? In market for install otherwise i can upload in my mediafire original file google apps
Oh and is Google Chrome possible on this one? I don't know i use DolphinHD , you can give me the file for tested or link pkg

sorry my english is not okay
i don't undernstant " I Just flashed this, and as soon as it loads up, i get a: User data load unsuccessful "

I know just , i have flash the morning with original Rar mediafire ,all it's okay .

·
Registered
53 Posts
i don't undernstant " I Just flashed this, and as soon as it loads up, i get a: User data load unsuccessful "

I know just , i have flash the morning with original Rar mediafire ,all it's okay .
After i finished Flashing this Rom and booted the machine, as soon as Android loads up it gives me this message:
"User data load unsuccessful"

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
After i finished Flashing this Rom and booted the machine, as soon as Android loads up it gives me this message:
"User data load unsuccessful"
Did you switch kernels or recovery files? For the 2GB data partition to work, you need to use a kernel and a recovery file that has the 2Gb data partition size setting, and you need to wipe all partitions so they can be rebuilt with the new partition sizes....

I see in your signature you were using the 1.4Ghz kernel for your ZT-282 C91 Upgrade tablet, then you can replace the 900MHz 2Gb partition kernel of mine that came with this ROM with the 1.4GHz 2GB data partition kernel I made for Droidyouarelooking4 - http://www.mediafire...s4/ZT282.kernel Do not use the 1.4GHz 2GB data partition recovery file, as it may not flash the ROM properly onto the tablet, use the 900MHz 2GB Data partition one included in this ROM...

·
Registered
55 Posts
i'm sorry Droidyouarelooking4 the mornig i have download my version with mediafire and install , no problem no corrupt redownload
so no okay , i reup but i don' know the problem

Sefy
Is there a working Adobe Flash with this Rom ? It's adobe flash 10.2 in media pkg Flash102.pkg
Google Apps maybe ? In market for install otherwise i can upload in my mediafire original file google apps
Oh and is Google Chrome possible on this one? I don't know i use DolphinHD , you can give me the file for tested or link pkg

I understand what you are saying. I extracted the file I downloaded from mediafire and there were errors but when I flashed my zenithink with it, it worked perfectly fine. I agree with AJ, this rom is sweet!

Sefy, I can verify that this rom is working with the 2gb ZT282.recovery file from the 900MHz rom and the 2gb 1.4GHz kernel that Omarahum made for me. Just reflash with them and you should be good to go. It takes just a wee bit longer to boot than the 900MHz flash so it will seem like boot animation has frozen, just give it a little time and it boots fine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
for modify LCD.density 160 to 180 .
you can modify in option VTL launcher Show bar status.
it's full screen for the game

it's okay for you Droidyouarelooking4 ?
Running very well thanks Monsieur! As far as the LCD.density is concerned I set mine at 180 before I flashed the rom and it booted fine. I am so happy to be rid of that status bar and its great to watch films, run apps and play games in full screen mode. You don't need the status bar. If you swipe down on the home screen you can access your notifications and if you touch the 4 squares button (the one next to your home button) you can access all settings from there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I understand what you are saying. I extracted the file I downloaded from mediafire and there were errors but when I flashed my zenithink with it, it worked perfectly fine. I agree with AJ, this rom is sweet!

Sefy, I can verify that this rom is working with the 2gb ZT282.recovery file from the 900MHz rom and the 2gb 1.4GHz kernel that Omarahum made for me. Just reflash with them and you should be good to go. It takes just a wee bit longer to boot than the 900MHz flash so it will seem like boot animation has frozen, just give it a little time and it boots fine.
I tried and yes, it was apparantly the Kernel, but the 1.4ghz/2gb is not stable for me on any rom. is there a 1.2ghz/2gb kernel?
If i want to go back to normal Kernel/Recovery, is it possible? do i just flash them up? cause i'm not happy with this Rom, it's too... empty and lacking... i like installing and having everything i need already in there.

EDIT: Strange, when i use regular Kernel/Recovery, the Market doesn't show me everything (i'm missing Firefox and Smooth Calendar) but using those with the 2GB, they do show up. Why is it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I tried and yes, it was apparantly the Kernel, but the 1.4ghz/2gb is not stable for me on any rom. is there a 1.2ghz/2gb kernel?
If i want to go back to normal Kernel/Recovery, is it possible? do i just flash them up? cause i'm not happy with this Rom, it's too... empty and lacking... i like installing and having everything i need already in there.
Here you'll find new 2GB data partion kernels by omarahum. If you want to back to stock, just grab the onces you'll find in the official Zenithink 0327 ROM.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Update V1.2

clean rom my example is Xploza rom ( good job )
clean Tweacks
Update Kernel with news 950mhz+2gb omarahum
change boot logo
change wallpaper hd
add ESfileexplorer ( for root )
add build.prop with LCD.density 180 in media ( just copy with esfile in system )
add theme blue for dolphinHD
Add Flash102.apk in media
add 3 plugin fir Chainfire 3D in RAR
Fix dts etc , in 1.1 no fix i understand after posting my rom

link is in first message , good download. see your later for next update Zenithink

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi swoody. Couple of points for you.....

1. Camera doesn't work in either version
2. When in 180 screen the home button only opens recent apps, it doesn't return you to the home screen so its really difficult to navigate.

Keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 329 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.