Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
can anyone confirm that angry birds (not space rio season) the original game is playable? because i hear music but i dont see any option to touch. please someone check it .

·
Registered
41 Posts
can anyone confirm that angry birds (not space rio season) the original game is playable? because i hear music but i dont see any option to touch. please someone check it .
I have angry birds (normal edition), space and other edition..all works fines here.

I suggest you uninstall the app and re-install it.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Newnick says it's working, and if his suggestion of uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work, you may want to check your ChainFire3D settings if you were playing around with it, and set them back to their default values, I remember once I couldn't figure out why Angry Birds wasn't looking right, till I remembered I still had my ChainFire3D settings set to play gameloft games, and changing them back made Angry Birds look correctly again....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Newnick says it's working, and if his suggestion of uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work, you may want to check your ChainFire3D settings if you were playing around with it, and set them back to their default values, I remember once I couldn't figure out why Angry Birds wasn't looking right, till I remembered I still had my ChainFire3D settings set to play gameloft games, and changing them back made Angry Birds look correctly again....
SOLVED. thank you, i havent played with chainfire after installing latest zenidroid...but titanium backup restored it.... anyway problem solved thank you again.
good work swoody with the rom!

·
Registered
17 Posts
any one had trouble with the touch screen mine worked until i restarted it now it dosnt after flashing the rom

nevermind after a long wait it works about ten minutes though but working now sorry

·
Registered
41 Posts
very easy :

1° Thanks Swoody for his wonderfull job
2° DL the firmware (link on the 1st page)
3° Follow the procédure :
Using SD card

• First extract the firmware which you get or download, then copy the whole "zt-update" directroy into the root directory of SD card.
  • Put the SD card into SD card slot, then press the "Camera" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the machine will be installed the firmware and then reboot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
first a great thnks for the rom......

i have a question, i woul'd like to use the tab how flac files player direct to usb connect at a DAC.
i see similar project with other android device, but i m a very newby for the system android.

i have some flac files 24 bit 192 khz, and i10 dac, and i would use the tab for direct usb dac player, it's possible?? how to do it????
can someone help me.

Regard
toto

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone please help me. I have tried to flash this ROM and zenidroid 818 vi.4 but it keep reloading the rom that already in place.
I have m3c91-8gb-1a-h3-aa093
zenithink zt-280 c91 upgrade

·
Registered
2 Posts
problem with chainfire3d, i have installed this rom, great rom by the way seems quick, problem i have is with chainfire3d in that i have installed the zip plugins from the sd card all goes ok, but get when trying to change the open gl setting error "could not write configuration" set in root explorer r/w on system folder, superuser is granting root permission to chainfire, have tried uninstalling chainfire re flashing installing plugins, though even before this rom i had same probs any advice would be great full.

·
Registered
5 Posts
masive thanks for this rom my tablet is now usable before it was a sluggish piece of poo.
using this with the 1gb kernel tab is like a new tablet so fast thx again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hope someone can help me. Bought a zt282 C91 upgrade 1a that arrived mute, can't hear music nor video's audio on speaker or headphones.
Rejected the chance that this was a hardware problem because by using hdmi cable could hear audio on tv. But mostly because this tablet seem to have a trapped whale screaming to be set free everytime i turn on the tablet.
Decided to change ROM, initially with lattest zenithink firmware and this weekend with this zenidroid v1.3 but problem prevail.
Any thoughts?

81 - 100 of 103 Posts