Android Tablets Forum banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes, it is a mix of WM2.7, TeamDRH one, an other libs. WM2.9 was considered with some problems so i don't integrate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is the best / stable rom i've tried yet. I've used the Graveen's Kernel and had no issues as of yet. My only problem now is that my amazon app is saying not compatible with this device and anything I've downloaded from them won't work. Anyone found a away around this. Many thanks to all who have worked on this rom.

·
Registered
187 Posts
This is certainly a build.prop issue, please try an A500 identification string.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Andywheels

Many thanks for your great guide.

Could you please amend, explain or delete The ROM flashing bit: point 2: Partition Internal SD Card (2048M/0).

This had me stumped for a while ... then I just ignored it and all worked well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@Graveen

Just to let you know really.

I followed the steps above, installing your kernel as recommended by andywheels. Everything works except bluetooth serial connect.
If I follow the steps above without changing the kernel (presumably the gtab kernel) bluetooth serial works ok but other things don't, like rotation.

I assume this is a kernel thing. Bluetooth is the most important for me ... central heating control. If you have any thoughts please post, I will do likewise.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ok, i'll give a shoot. IIRC i tested BT with my audio phone ear, and with my smartphone. I'll try serial connect with my laptop and feedback you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just installed the ROM with Graveen kernel, all ok except with the battery indicator always on 100%; I've tried to reinstall ROM and kernel but the problem still remained, the only way was to remove CWM6 using CWM5 instead. Now all works great.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@Graveen

Just to let you know really.

I followed the steps above, installing your kernel as recommended by andywheels. Everything works except bluetooth serial connect.
If I follow the steps above without changing the kernel (presumably the gtab kernel) bluetooth serial works ok but other things don't, like rotation.

I assume this is a kernel thing. Bluetooth is the most important for me ... central heating control. If you have any thoughts please post, I will do likewise.
I have exactly problem explained here.
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/38084-jb-kernel-for-teamdrh-53-alpha-rom/page__view__findpost__p__561458
Do you found some solution?

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,
I'm still in love with the DirtyBean - the Hanns is working well.

I do have a problem with trying to activate the USB port to read from a memorystick. I've tried going into the settings & activated the developer settings to switch on the USB bit it will not let me.

I've tried downloading an app from the Store but it will not read anything from the port.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Iestyn

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,
I'm still in love with the DirtyBean - the Hanns is working well.

I do have a problem with trying to activate the USB port to read from a memorystick. I've tried going into the settings & activated the developer settings to switch on the USB bit it will not let me.

I've tried downloading an app from the Store but it will not read anything from the port.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Iestyn
redeyejedi recommends Stickmount app to support NTFS drives/sticks on USB - did you try that one?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I tried the free stickmount - but it did not work. It recommended buying the pro version to mount the USB.

I've not done this, I'd prefer not to buy anything quite just yet.

Help.

Thanks for your time & help it's much appreciated

·
Registered
265 Posts
So some of you guys managed to get some (external powered?) usb sticks/drives off OTG ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
First of all thanks for your tutorial. Sadly I only could follow the first part, install the drivers apx and Hannspadxxxxx.bat. At this point, in the screen appears Entering NVFlash recovery mode/Nv3p server. but if I try to follow (1 : Turn tablet back on whilst holding vol+ button. The tablet will boot into CWM recovery.) I get a black screen, nothing happens, I hear the sound of usb connected or disconected but the screen of the tablet remains black and CWM doesn't appear.
I have tried Power and Sound -, then Power and Sound + (reverse keys I have read in a post) but nothing works.
What can I do?
Thanks in advance

141 - 157 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.