Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Flashed the ROM according to the tutorial here: http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=4533949#post4533949

The problem is that after enabling Google Play services (i.e set-up my account) the system at 5 second intervals pops up messages like "unfortunately process android.process.acore has stopped" which is not fatal, but it's very annoying.

Tried all suggested solutions (clear Contacts, Google, etc app data), seems to stop for a while, but after re-entering my Google account data, it appears again
android.process.acore pop up error ,i put Contacts.apk into /system/app floder and chmod rw-r--r-- can fixed.sorry for my bad eng.

PS:anyone can fix google play because many many app nothing can found
View attachment Contacts.zip

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
My Pc fails to detect Ainol fire Tm when I turn off and turn on holding -key and power key, it detect it if powerup normally using android as mass storage or mtp
Is it possible to install from sdcard like other rom updates?
or how to get burning tool drivers installed?
if you comming from stock rom you can try to holding +key and power key,is it different is feiyu rom and ct rom

·
Registered
69 Posts
using stock 20121216 rom, pwr & -key takes me to android recovery menu.
pwr & +key is normal android boot.

I do get the windows usb ding when turning on in any mode , just no prompt to install drivers or new hardware detected.
I comming from stock rom 1211qm,I push Vol+ and Power key to USB-Burning mode.

PS, you must push Vol+ key frist and holding,and then push power key

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.