·
Registered
265 Posts
Damn, can't get it working with JellyBean :-/

Gotta see what he improved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After some hesitations, I installed this great ROM yesterday.
It definately makes the tablet much more usable, also impressed that everything works.
I can also confirm that HDMI + sound is working.
The only problem I have is with getting my Bluetooth keyboard to work.
It will connect and ICS will recognize the keyboard and even appears in keyboard settings. But when typing, nothing happens and I still have to use the on screen keyboard.
I Googled and found in the TeamDRH's thread someone else that posted a long time ago about this issue, but didn't had any replies.
Does anyone knows if and how a Bluetooth keyboard can work on this ROM?

Thanks a lot for any support

·
Registered
11 Posts
It definately makes the tablet much more usable, also impressed that everything works.
It will connect and ICS will recognize the keyboard and even appears in keyboard settings. But when typing, nothing happens and I still have to use the on screen keyboard.
I Googled and found in the TeamDRH's thread someone else that posted a long time ago about this issue, but didn't had any replies.

Try doing a long press on the screen in a text box, should bring up a dialogue to allow you to choose input method

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try doing a long press on the screen in a text box, should bring up a dialogue to allow you to choose input method
Thanks for your fast reply!
When long pressing on a text box the normal on screen keyboard just pops up.
In the right corner (next to the clock) I can see two keyboard icons and when taping on them I get to select the input method. However I only have 2 options there; Android keyboard (which is selected) or Google voice input.
In Bluetooth settings I can see under paired devices "Bluetooth Keyboard connected", so that won't be the problem.
The keyboard does work because I recently used it with the stock ROM.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
143 Posts

It's a while now since I tried the TeamDRH ICS ROM but I seem to remember that HDMI Audio wasn't working at the time.

I am guessing that there has been some kind of update since.

Which combination of files did you use as HDMI + Audio would be prefect?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's a while now since I tried the TeamDRH ICS ROM but I seem to remember that HDMI Audio wasn't working at the time.

I am guessing that there has been some kind of update since.

Which combination of files did you use as HDMI + Audio would be prefect?
I used the new Antibyte kernel (see a few posts back) in combination with the 1.3 beta rom.
HDMI is not perfect when streaming something because sound will drop at random for a split second every 15 seconds or so, but I find it usable

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,thank you for the rom.Im using it from some days with marcero oc cernel and the tab is fast.Battery drain in deep sleep is around 1 % per 1 hour ,is this normal.I successfully overclock the cpu to 1,5 ghz and have 3300 at Quadrant and 8500 at antutu.I just wondering is it possible to add gpu clock in the cernel.I read some thread for motorola xoom and acer a 200 and they overclocked the gpu from 333 to 400-450 mhz.Is it possible to overclock ours gpu too.I see that viewsonic g-tablet overclock gptu to 440 mhz too.Iz it possible to use their rom and cernel from this thread :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2009040

1081 - 1092 of 1092 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.