Android Tablets Forum banner
161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi guys, just one quick question : how can i get the notification bar/area from the top to the bottom.
I hate to have that tiny line at the top, it would be great to merge it like in other roms :

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Kameo, in CM10 you have options to tweak it, i think you should look to an app doing this, unfortunatly i have switched back to CM7 so i can't precisely help you

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi i have installes this rom in my hannspad. the reason? use it like an android tv hdmi+xbmc.
i have installed the rom,the xbmc(tegra2 version) and every thing is working goodbut when i connect the hdmi the xbmc closes and other apps too.
there is any way to solve this problem?
thanks so much

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have installed this Android 4.2 ROM on my Hannspad (SN10T30 1653) using the guide on the first post, first page and referring to the Gtab thread as it advised. I am running the build 3 and the Kazpar kernel v1.1. Whilst it works, it does feel sluggish from time to time and when moving around in the OS it seems to sometimes hang for a bit (though does recover). I have tried taking the Z ram down to 0% as advised on the second post but I can't say I've seen a huge difference. Games seem to be running ok which is mainly what I want to use the tablet for but with occasional pauses, also I found Plants Vs Zombies 2 crashes when you enter your profile name at the start, is this a known issue?

My main question is would installing one of the kernals listed later in this thread likely improve performance (ideally whilst mainatining compatibility and stability) if so which is the best stable kernal for this ROM? Also can I simply install the new kernal in CWM and boot into the OS as normal or does changing kernal necessitate an OS reinstall? Sorry if that seems a dumb question but I am still very new to this and was amazed I even managed to get it to boot the rom at all!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found the lagginess of this rom too much and went back to lightning fast TeamDRH's ICS ROM...

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/30821-rom210412-teamdrhs-ics-rom/
Thanks, I might give that a go then. Can I just install the rom with my current set up or do I need to repartition again and install the ICS kernal?

By the way, I actually got Plants Vs Zombies 2 running, just uninstalled and reinstalled it, must have got some bad data first time, runs pretty well, only stutters when it gets very busy on screen but the OS is still frustratingly laggy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have installed this Android 4.2 ROM on my Hannspad (SN10T30 1653) using the guide on the first post, first page and referring to the Gtab thread as it advised. I am running the build 3 and the Kazpar kernel v1.1. Whilst it works, it does feel sluggish from time to time and when moving around in the OS it seems to sometimes hang for a bit (though does recover). I have tried taking the Z ram down to 0% as advised on the second post but I can't say I've seen a huge difference. Games seem to be running ok which is mainly what I want to use the tablet for but with occasional pauses, also I found Plants Vs Zombies 2 crashes when you enter your profile name at the start, is this a known issue?

My main question is would installing one of the kernals listed later in this thread likely improve performance (ideally whilst mainatining compatibility and stability) if so which is the best stable kernal for this ROM? Also can I simply install the new kernal in CWM and boot into the OS as normal or does changing kernal necessitate an OS reinstall? Sorry if that seems a dumb question but I am still very new to this and was amazed I even managed to get it to boot the rom at all!
I had the same experience with build 3. I then installed the Dirty Bean 10.1 (the build before 3) together with kernel Kazpar 1.0 and it works good.
Tried the newer kernel Kazpar 1.1 too but that did not work.
Occasionaly still some sluggish bahaviour but overall a solid system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys !!!!!!

Iam new on the forum , but i looking for help !!!!

i have two tabet Hannspree HSG1164 , but not working well . Two of that working with some strange software TNP or some like that the last is frozzen on the HannSpree LOGO.

Can You somebody help me with reinstall that soft for some normal android system. but i need step by step. I try download some files on external memory card i open recovery menager Power + vol -,

But nothing happen he show me not directory on sdcard.

Please i want only working youtube and play shop. Thank You

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all,

Hopefully some of you are still using this device.

I keep trying to flash TeamDRH-DirtyBean-10.1_build3.zip and I'm left the boot screen from CyanogenMod.

I first NVFlashed TeamDRH_350M_Prep.zip, then the ROM. Shutdown and powered back on.

But keeps coming back to the boot screen.

Any help with this will be good.

Thanks!

161 - 179 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.