Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sorry for the delay I haven't checked this thread in a while.

In choosing any of the tablets I was simply hoping to get something close to my Samsung galaxy s2 but in tablet form. i.e. great display, smooth and fast operation, good app compatibility, great for games, great support from community.

The Cube U30GT was the first on the list to actually achieve this.

Jez

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Sorry for the delay I haven't checked this thread in a while.

In choosing any of the tablets I was simply hoping to get something close to my Samsung galaxy s2 but in tablet form. i.e. great display, smooth and fast operation, good app compatibility, great for games, great support from community.

The Cube U30GT was the first on the list to actually achieve this.

Jez

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
wow, look at your sig jezz. how many Rk3066 devices you have since we created the Rk3066 section 4 months ago.

well done.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Hey thanks rowwor er I mean miss dragon ;-) I am a bit of a rk3066 addict, lol.

Why the name change by the way? Maybe I should change mine too as I decided it very quickly and afterwards thought it was a bit naff

You seem to be busy on many forums these days too.

Jez

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Hey thanks rowwor er I mean miss dragon ;-) I am a bit of a rk3066 addict, lol.

Why the name change by the way? Maybe I should change mine too as I decided it very quickly and afterwards thought it was a bit naff

You seem to be busy on many forums these days too.

Jez

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
LOL..Nah, Im not as busy as you are, Im still mods helping other forums I didnt post review much in past year, but will be soon once i get my life in order..

TBH, I never like name rowwor before, im glad im able to change it the name i like now. I also see Terry changed his also..everyone is changing, right?

what would you like to change your too? tweedale?

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Not sure, maybe tweedale or maybe something new. Whatever I'll make it the same on all forums; too complicated otherwise. Yes saw Terry was tab_modder now... seems appropriate with all the firmware he's bringing out.

Good luck with your future ventures

Jez

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.