Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Nice, thanks very much

Is there any chance you could move the Cube U30GT thread in the Rockchip 2918/Cube U9GT2/ forum to the new Rockchip 3066/Cube U30GT forum? It has quite a bit of useful info already.

Thanks in advance

Jez

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Sure will do when I get more time in the weekend.

Also, if there is anymore other brand rk3066, please let me know. I'll add too. Thanks.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
I just tried again from the PC and I can create new posts in the Cube U30GT sub-forum but not in the top level RK3066 forum.

I have tried IE9 and Google Chrome (v18) browser but it's the same on both. Just a thought - could you try creating a post called "List of upcoming RK3066 tablets and where to buy them" in the RK3066 forum (which is what I was going to do) and maybe I'll see if I can add content as a reply?

By the way thanks Rowwor for the U30GT "Pictures and Reviews" and "Specifications" sub-forums

Thanks
Jez
No, you only can start a topic in the sub forum , not in main rk3066.

Now, I have set up the Unlisted subfrom for now until we have more then I'll create individual brand name devices subs.. .. http://www.slatedroid.com/forum/330-rockchip-3066/

Feel free post away.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Sorry for the delay I haven't checked this thread in a while.

In choosing any of the tablets I was simply hoping to get something close to my Samsung galaxy s2 but in tablet form. i.e. great display, smooth and fast operation, good app compatibility, great for games, great support from community.

The Cube U30GT was the first on the list to actually achieve this.

Jez

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
wow, look at your sig jezz. how many Rk3066 devices you have since we created the Rk3066 section 4 months ago.

well done.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Hey thanks rowwor er I mean miss dragon ;-) I am a bit of a rk3066 addict, lol.

Why the name change by the way? Maybe I should change mine too as I decided it very quickly and afterwards thought it was a bit naff

You seem to be busy on many forums these days too.

Jez

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
LOL..Nah, Im not as busy as you are, Im still mods helping other forums I didnt post review much in past year, but will be soon once i get my life in order..

TBH, I never like name rowwor before, im glad im able to change it the name i like now. I also see Terry changed his also..everyone is changing, right?

what would you like to change your too? tweedale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.