Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I finally complete firmware tools for RK30 and RK31 devices
DriverInstaller_2014.exe - this is correcly auto installer RK30-31 lastest drivers (support all version windows and good easy install) Included
RK3xxx_firmware_tools.rar - This my RK3xxx Firmware Tools v4 (Driver installer include)
I'm from 4pda and I share my tool for all users/
4pda extra link
3439246.jpg
3439247.jpg

Обновлена версия 5.78.35.0
UPDATE TOOLS 5.78.35.0
https://yadi.sk/d/XmMtw-qBmzQP7
4pda http://goo.gl/7It2za

Friendly forum link http://vondroid.com/threads/rk3xxx-firmware-tools-by-sergiopoverony.14718/#post-44489

sorry tools size 14.88 (forum reject my size)

admin plese remove to correct tree of forum/ i'm russian user and dont understan all ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATED

46. Assembling a full firmware dump of different types Rkdump / CWM / dd-if-of
47. Fixed bug unpacking firmware (not unpacked files raspakoyvayutsya now).
48. Changed the system decompress individual files.
49. Improved and optimized overall system
50. Updated third-party utilities and RedScorpio And_pda
51. Fixed System File Checker.
52. The help file in Russian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for replying. I was looking for drivers to Windows 8.1 last weekend and didn't find anything in Google. I'm happy you did this! I will try your drivers this weekend! Thanks!

Wysłane z mojego GT-I8190 przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update 30.07.2014 LINK ON FRIENDLY FORUM
NEW version - 5.0.17.00
62. Optimization, updating third-party tools
63. Possibility to put permissions on the files (convenient to install ROOT and additional scripts)
64. The ability to specify size when creating system.img

GoogleTranslate about permission on files

After clicking on the Build window appears select the build system, simple and advanced, as well as the selection of size system.img file

Size future system.img - not specify sizes too small or larger than the size of the partition.
When you specify a size smaller than the folder system - message will inform you

Simple mode - the assembly will be the default. Permissions on the files are automatically detected

Advanced mode - extended assembly, the user can select them rights to certain files.

in the temp folder after unpacking and system.img firmware file system_statfile.txt appear in it will be written all files specifying rights.

When assembling all the data is not necessary. Maximum number of lines that can be used in the assembly - 100 lines.

Example lines in the file system_statfile.txt
system / xbin 0 2000 755 - Rights to the folder
system / xbin / su 0 0 755 - file permissions
system / xbin / * 0 0 755 - Rights to all files in a folder

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.