82 Posts
Reactions: zalgiris1

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I updated yesterday PER5274B to stock 1.0.9, results are some performance improve, mainly in 3D (+10%) according to Antutu, Quadrant benchmarks.
Next thing is more free RAM which should help while switching between more apps etc.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3QEf2vGfslTdVJ5Qy1PVy1xS2c/edit
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3QEf2vGfslTOUk2ajFuMmV1bVU/edit

Weird thing is OTA don't download zip properly (incomplete). Also I can't install it with root, vold.fstab modification and CWM even when I installed original recovery, it didn't help. So I have to backup my data and flash original 1.0.7 FW via RKBatchTool, guide is in zip package in 1st post. Then update works. But next weird thing was I can't restore data via CWM, I checked MD5 they was correct but still says MD5 mismatch. Better is use of Titanium backup.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any new ROMs Out there in the Wild Wild Internet?

...a Anonymus Flashoholic needs New stuff for his device ;-)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isn't there any .img flash files for Prestigio MultiReader 5274B ?
Why are you searching for the .img files. Do you have problems with flashing the Update.Zip with the normal update procedure?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why are you searching for the .img files. Do you have problems with flashing the Update.Zip with the normal update procedure?
I have a smarttouch TA701254 that has the same architecture as this tablet, but It can't boot up completely and if I don't have a .img flash file I can't fix it

I tried e-boda essential a300 and it can't be turned on and MID720 has some issues with touch (doesn't work!)

This is the full story

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.
Somebody like this can to parameters Firmwaret?
9 inch RK2926 or 2928 Cortex A9 or A7 1.2Ghz rom

Orion TAB-900..

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NEEDED URGENTLY ANY USER...
HOW I CAN GET FIRMWARE INTEX RAY V1.2 RockChip2926 ARM Cortex A9 at 1.0GHz
Display:7" LCD resolution 800*480 Touch panel:Capacitive touch screen, 5 points touch
System Memory:512MB DDR3, GPU Mali400, 4G Nand flash
O.S:Android 4.1

thanks

Need urgently firmware or stockROM for: Intex IT-M747-RK Ray Tablet (7inch, Andoid 4.1, WiFi, Camera)

· Specifications
Brand
Intex
Operating System
Android
Storage Capacity
4 GB

Specification:

Chipset:RockChip2926 ARM Cortex A9 at 1.0GHz
Display:7" LCD resolution 800*480
Touch panel:Capacitive touch screen, 5 points touch
System Memory:512MB DDR3, GPU Mali400, 4G Nand flash