Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know i need an account and points. I tried to register for an account and i had to type in some chinese characters which i cant do....but this datasheet must be out there somewhere...I don't know why these chinese companies guard their datasheets so much. If they opened up a little bit they would attract alot more hackers, which in turn would generate more software and more customers...I was hoping someone either had points to download the datasheet or had it from somewhere else they could share.

·
Registered
954 Posts
[quote author=corruptbinary link=topic=485.msg4094#msg4094 date=1275437357]I know i need an account and points. I tried to register for an account and i had to type in some chinese characters which i cant do....but this datasheet must be out there somewhere...[/quote]I can try registering an account if you really want it. Give me like 20 minutes. Edit: NewMsg requires actual money...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't read Chinese, so I'm not sure. They should be giving it out trying to attrct developers. It's not like they are supporting it. They should let the community write the software for them...maybe we need to send balmer over for a monkey dance screaming developers developers developers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately the datasheet was incomplete. If anyone happens to find a datasheet for the rk2808 please post it!also need the datashet for the dsp core, seems to be "RK28xx DSP sub-system.pdf".Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
[quote name='corruptbinary;4406]Unfortunately the datasheet was incomplete. If anyone happens to find a datasheet for the rk2808 please post it!also need the datashet for the dsp core' date=' seems to be "RK28xx DSP sub-system.pdf".Thanks in advance![/QUOTE'] Do you need the data sheet with 308 pages? I have that, had it for weeks...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts