Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,This morning, after trying a few apps, I decided to restore the system to its original settings through setting's menu.After this, the system will not start again. it remains on the startup screen ("How do you slate?" ecc...) with the progress bar running.I tried to reflash the firmware (slatedroid v1.3, the same as before). The update is normally, but after take away the SD, at first reboot, it waits on the same screen as before.What I can do?thanks MorpheoPs Is an Eken m001 with slatedroid V1.3

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After an afternoon spent searching on the forum, the solution was more close to what I thought.As it is written here: http://www.slatedroid.com/eken-m001-android-tablet-discussion/3726-problem-starting-my-eken-m0001.html#post31046You must install the original firmware, at the first reboot after flashing the rom it is restored the factory default.Probably the operation "Restore Factory default" goes in search of something that there is't in the mod firmware.So if you have mod firmware, do not restore the factory default.Never do anything without first reading this forum ^ _ ^thanks to all! :)Morpheo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.