Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,i've tried to install wince on my m001 (different roms).installation allways works fine and everything looks normal including the message to remove sd-card bervor reboot.but after reboot it looks like a wrong screen resolution is used. i see somthing like two times the left half of desktop.if i remove the sd-card before flashing only core windows is installed but UI looks normal after reboot.can anybody help?

· Registered
33 Posts
I had an identical problem. The only thing that fixed the problem was to first install ECOTOX, which uses an earlier version of the firmware. Once installed, then try and install WinCE once again. That solved the problem for me. It seems that the WinCE firmware hosted here (Hopelessness) will not install properly using the 1.9.1 version of the firmware.WinCe certainly works very well on the M001, though there are some issues that made me switch back to Android.Pierre

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.