Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think we also have to modify HWDEF's file. Can you provide the link with Hinagiku and the Ramos W7 ?By the way, resizing partition won't help too much we need to get rid of the boot checksum so we can mount the system partition as yaffs2 and enable r/w on it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Opps you are right. Anyways link to modified W7 stock firmwarehttp://bbs.mumumusic.com/viewthread.php?tid=1129&extra=page=1&page=1You can find the original W7 one in the other thread I made. Beyond changes to system.img, no other img files were altered. And yes this works. The size of the data partition was around 200 mb before, and 400 mb after

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's my parameters
Code:
MAGIC: 0x5041524BATAG: 0x60000800MACHINE: 1616CHECK_MASK: 0x80KERNEL_IMG: 0x60008000COMBINATION_KEY: F,0,1CMDLINE: noinitrd console=ttyS0,115200n8n androidboot.console=ttyS0 init=/init  root=/dev/mtdblock2 [email protected] mtdparts=rk28xxnand:[email protected](misc),[email protected](kernel),[email protected](boot),[email protected](recovery),[email protected](system),[email protected](backup),[email protected](cache),[email protected](userdata),[email protected](user)
I actually don't think HWDEF matters at all, but that's just a guess. It's easy to change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.