Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a stupid thing. I was trying out the setting and added a trace security. Now the device wont recognize my pattern. I cannot get past this screen. I have tried resetting, and also letting the power run down but neither worked. Does anyone know how to bypass the settings or change them? My Slate is a brick if I cannot get past this.. any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
113 Posts
you can reflash your slate with a custom firmware, you WILL loose all settings/applikations and everyhtign else not on your SDCard though.There might be another solution...Try to connect with adb to your device (I have several posts her eon this board how todo this) the next part is, fidn out where the pattern is saved and ether delete or change it.I don't know the latter but can give you directions for the former.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='Zerodime;12017]you can reflash your slate with a custom firmware' date=' you WILL loose all settings/applikations and everyhtign else not on your SDCard though.There might be another solution...Try to connect with adb to your device (I have several posts here on this board how to do this) the next part is, find out where the pattern is saved and ether delete or change it.I don't know the latter but can give you directions for the former.[/QUOTE']Which file is the pattern so I can delete it. Does anyone know?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.