Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my EKEN M003 today, but during the first bootup I missed the calibration screen (probably clicked somewhere else, other than crossmarks) and now I cannot do anything. Everywhere I touch - no results, tried the reset button (the small dot, below Power), but still nothing. No recovery mode, no reset, nothing.... I am totally frustrated, and this is my first day. ???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:DTHANKS !!!! I don't beleive that it's that simple !!!! Can I connect a keyboard? What other USB devices will this machine support? Thanks....

·
Registered
16 Posts
i've tested mouse and keyboard.. both work great.. but.. after a while.. the mouse cursor gone [ but its random.. sometimes ok.. ].. i need to restart the device to make it appear again.. lol~.. probably an firmware update will fix this problem later.. anyway.. im ok with it..

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you can get hold of the 1.7.2 firmware, download it too a SD Card and slot the SD Card into your M003 whilst turned off,then turn on and it will reboot the unit as new. We had one returned from a customer because the M003 unit wasn't booting up at all, so we rebooted with the download.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts