Android Tablets Forum banner

reset VS. factory reset

15K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  BiPolarBear 
[quote name='xxcalibur;18842]im still having video issues using the BASE novel software. my videos played fine last night (MP4) now when i load them i get an "unknown error" crash' date=' not even the supplied "motion" video that comes with the unit wont play. i did a factory reset, the video played fine. i loaded a diff video and i got the error again, i then went back to the working video and i got the error with that one too. i run them off of my sd card that is more than fast enough. just dont understand why it works and 5min later it doesnt.[/QUOTE']I have the same problem intermittently, especially if I go to settings, after starting the video app, to change the brightness. If I change to the ereader app (but not various other apps) and then back to video, my experience so far is that the video then works. But sometimes I have no problems even repeatedly opening and closing various test videos I have loaded (I think from both the internal and external cards).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.