Android Tablets Forum banner

reset VS. factory reset

15K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  BiPolarBear 
#1 ·
besides the factory reset button the the top of the unit how can i do a factory reset???thanks

Discussion starter · #6 ·
im still having video issues using the BASE novel software. my videos played fine last night (MP4) now when i load them i get an "unknown error" crash, not even the supplied "motion" video that comes with the unit wont play. i did a factory reset, the video played fine. i loaded a diff video and i got the error again, i then went back to the working video and i got the error with that one too. i run them off of my sd card that is more than fast enough. just dont understand why it works and 5min later it doesnt.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
I GUESS when i hack i'l install the nwsplayer like the one on my phone to play my mp4's or rockbase. im going to hack in a few hours once i leave work, wish me luck lol

Discussion starter · #11 ·
i would try that spincontrol but i dont have it hacked yet. i'd rather use a better player than the stock one first to see if it is indeed software. the files play great on my phone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.