Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Can anyone help me with my m001 it won't turn on. When you press the power button the light turns on but that's it no boot up nothing just a black screen, the battery is fully charged, the reset has been pressed and still nothing I've even tried reinstalling firmware. I bought this off eBay and trying to get a refund but not having much luck plus I'd rather repair and keep it. Any suggestions and possible walk through advice would be much appreciated. SteveSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
39 Posts
I'm also in the same boat so I guess I'll give this thread a bump. to reitereate, Blue lights came on to charge, once charged only one red light would come on then nothing, left it over night still nothing. I'm trying to work it out with the local vendor I got it from but I'd rather find a possible fix if it's out there because I really like the shop I got it from (they mainly recycle/repurpose used computers) and I'd rather no one have to eat any costs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.