Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,352 Posts
If you have any very thin plastic cards in your wallet, that did the trick for me. (My insurance card, which in my case is about 1/2 as thick as a credit card). I slide it under one edge, then worked it underneath all the way across. Once I had created a gap that way, I wedged it into the gap and used it to push down.Be careful of where you hold it as well (not to press into the glass or the volume buttons too hard)

· Registered
1,352 Posts
[quote name='AJP;29502]I just executed an upgrade to 2GB. The back came off relatively easy after watching the video. I used a high quality card. So' date=' not only have I doubled the internal memory but the Novel is running noticeably faster.[/QUOTE'] That's what's known as "The Placebo Effect"

· Registered
1,352 Posts
The Android System is not stored on that internal SD card, so the only difference you'll see is reading/writing the files on the card. Even class 2 can probably keep up with the read demands for playing video that our device can handle.

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Only if there is no read-ahead of any kind and the card is the bottleneck. Also, "class ratings" apply only to write speed, not read speed, so all of your examples would be the same on a class 2 vs a class 6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.