Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was a complete pain; kept getting internal server error message (and the email to webmaster was bounced); only managed to register after linking to facebook, which i hadn't intended or wanted to do...

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
We apologize for this but since you are new to the site , its sorta like the curse of slatedroid. We left our hosting company because they could not handle the traffic. We where blown away by how fast the site grew and they could not handle it . This new company which we have a vps (virtual private server) just has crappy support and secretly I think the want us to leave we crashed their server 2 or 3 times because of vbullentin running high cpu proceses. anyway welcome aboard we hope to have this issue sorted soon.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
[quote name='claire;18220]was a complete pain; kept getting internal server error message (and the email to webmaster was bounced); only managed to register after linking to facebook' date=' which i hadn't intended or wanted to do...[/QUOTE'] On the plus side, I'm glad the Facebook integration is working.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
[quote name='claire;18220]was a complete pain; kept getting internal server error message (and the email to webmaster was bounced); only managed to register after linking to facebook' date=' which i hadn't intended or wanted to do...[/QUOTE'] On the plus side, I'm glad the Facebook integration is working.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.