Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my wife's new (two weeks old) Planet out of standby last night and gave it to her to use. Thirty minutes later, I look over her shoulder and see a thin red line across the screen. It is near the left edge when held horizontally and runs top to bottom. Reboot didn't fix it.
1- Does anyone know what this is or what it might be?
2- Is there a way to copy and save the NAND's contents and setup, in case she wants to exchange it? I have Titanium Backup, but doubt that it will make a copy of the 'guts' to transfer to another Planet.

I am using the Open PDP ROM by Spz0- OpenPDP-2.3.4-2.1-Spz0http://www.mediafire.com/?spgku2bvq0jj61g

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I brought my wife's new (two weeks old) Planet out of standby last night and gave it to her to use. Thirty minutes later, I look over her shoulder and see a thin red line across the screen. It is near the left edge when held horizontally and runs top to bottom. Reboot didn't fix it.
1- Does anyone know what this is or what it might be?
2- Is there a way to copy and save the NAND's contents and setup, in case she wants to exchange it? I have Titanium Backup, but doubt that it will make a copy of the 'guts' to transfer to another Planet.

I am using the Open PDP ROM by Spz0- OpenPDP-2.3.4-2.1-Spz0
Nevermind. I returned it to Kohl's yesterday for my money back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts