Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got my second one a couple of days back as the wife "borrowed" the first one and would nt give it back! My new one is a 9V red led model, branded iRobot, metal case bought from a UK eBay trader. It is a Rockchips model 128meg ram and the interface and performance is better than the first 5V red led rockchip so I think these latest ones are 3rd batch but now have red leds.

·
Registered
9 Posts
[quote name='trulakerhead;42081]tdamocles - no not yet. Something with the chipset or drivers is different. It will NOT work with v3's. MP4nation just sent Roger a new v3' date=' we'll just need to wait for him to whip us up a batch of goodness![/QUOTE'] I just tried flashing the v3/blue hiapad firmware on my v3/red and it worked. Gave me a scare though.....About 10 seconds in, the flashing software(Win7 64bit) failed. I then tried a different usb cable and it worked.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bricked a metal 9v red led aPad. It had two nice speakers on the left side that worked better than the back speaker reviewed most places. I don't recommend flashing metal 9v red led aPads at this point.Also - interestingly - the top USB port was the one recognized by the PC, not the bottom one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.