Android Tablets Forum banner

[recovery] TWRP 2.6.0.0

303K views 445 replies 143 participants last post by  sotris99 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If you appreciate my work and would like to support me with a small donation you can click on btn_donate_SM.gif button.
If every happy user of this rom would just donate a couple per month I could invest more time in all these Android projects, it'd cost you just like one coffee per month.

Thanks to FLSuperstore I got an Ainol Spark and as first thing I built TWRP.

Right now TWRP doesn't support 2048x1536 screen (just 2560x1600 but it's too big and cuts some screen portion) so if any themer wants to help me to set up a correct theme please contact me. Right now I'm using the 1920x1200 theme.

Everything else works fine.

Install instructions (power users)

To install it just unzip the package and put recovery.img into the internal memory, then launch terminal emulator (or adb shell) and as root (the prompt must be '#') type:

cat /sdcard/recovery.img > /dev/block/nandg
sync; sync; syncInstall instructions (regular users)

Copy the recovery zip to the internal memory or a microsd. Reboot to recovery and flash the zip (or use the stock "Updater" app, if present, from Android that will do it automatically)

How to reboot to recovery

You can reboot to recovery from the "Backups and restore" settings (on stock ROMs) or from "Power Menu" (on source built ROMs, on CM you have to enable "Advanced reboot" from developer options too see that option).

Download links

* v2.6.0.0 for Ainol Spark (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V811 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V812 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V813 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V818 mini (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V972 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V973 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Chuwi V99 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Mediacom SmartPad 9.7 S4 HD (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Freelander PD80 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Teclast A10HD (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V712 (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.6.0.0 for Onda V711S (SDK v3.2 base)

# Mirror for above https://mega.nz/#F!FRkQHQCb!hnFnReTdB1qH0--jrPOB-A #

* v2.4.4.0 for Ainol Spark (SDK v3.2 base)
* v2.4.4.0 for Ainol Spark (SDK v3.0 base)
* v2.4.4.0 for Ainol Spark (SDK v1.0 and v2.0 base)
* v2.4.4.0 for Chuwi V10

See less See more
#2 ·
Christian nice to see you here and welcome. Have followed your work with the Ainol flame for many months. Think you will find the spark to be an excellent tablet that sure could use your magic touch. There have been some fine updates already each one gets better. Again welcome and hope to see your work on this tablet...

#3 ·
As a start I'll upload a cleaned stock ROM, in the next weeks I'll try to build a cm10. It'd be better if ainol would release the code like they did with the amlogic

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
hy and thanks a lot for your work!

i wanted to Flash original Firmware 20130320v1, but it only displays .zip files.
I cannot see or choose any .rar or .img files.
And i dont find the original ainol Firmware in flashabke .zip.
therefore i wanted to Flash your .zip, but it ended with "verifying update package...." - "Installation aborted".
Now im stuck with a completely wiped device and i cannot install any new Firmware.

I beg you: pleeeeeze help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11eleven

i also appreciate your work and am looking Forward for a good Rom for the novo 9 because the stock is nearly unusable.

#14 ·
you can't sadly

#17 ·
It won't work on the Onda, they have different touch panels

#19 ·
I guess, try to ask in the thread, other v972 users might be more helpful than me in this case

#23 ·
you might have a different revision, I guess it doesn't work if you flash stock 1.35?

#25 ·
AHHHHH that's why

flash stock 1.35 before

#27 ·
You can't backup unless your stock rom is rooted and you can install an app like titanium backup.
For the stock rom visit its thread and you'll find phoenix i
Suit instructions.

#34 ·
no, they have different touch screens. But if it has an sdk2 firmware i can do both twrp and comp zips when I have some spare time, maybe tonight

#41 ·
use phoenix suit 1.0.6, after tapping several times on the "power" button it will flash everything without entering recovery. So just keep "home" pressed, connect the usb cable and press 10 times "power" using 1.0.6

#45 ·
Hi CT,

I have Ainol spark and disabled chinese apps, dont have any issue as such with it.

I need your help to increase internal memory of 1 GB due to which i cannt load more apps and sometimes my spark tab hungs in between.

requesting help on two points.
1) To increase or swap internal memory, more than 2 GB atleast.
2) change tablet footprint for Google play store using build.prop tweaks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.