Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you lost data from your phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs to recover deleted photos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have encountered the same experience as you before, maybe I can give you some useful clues. If you have set up to sync before, then try to restore them from there. Try checking in the trash of Google Photos, those deleted photos will be saved there for 2 months if you haven't change your initial settings. But if you have no backup available, then try some data recovery tool to help you recover deleted photos. It may figure out your issues.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you lost data from your phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs to recover deleted photos.
This really good, I try this method when I accidentally delete my photo, And you can also use this if you want to reset to mobile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.