Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,I've finally made my mind up, I will be going with the ZT-180 some time later in the month I think!Just wondering if theres any particular SD cards any of you can recommend - i'm ideally looking at 8gb+ at a reasonable price (of course!
) - it would be particularly helpful if any of you brought yours from within the UK, but any will be of great help!Im quite tempted just to pop over to a large Tesco or Asda to their photography department as they're usually reasonable enough.Also just to confirm, it is a micro SD card that is required for this?Kind RegardsKris

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've read other users using up to 32gb so it does support SDHC. I too am in the market for a new microSD card as I only have a 2gb.

·
Registered
383 Posts
The Omen;50199 said:
I've read other users using up to 32gb so it does support SDHC. I too am in the market for a new microSD card as I only have a 2gb.
I've used 4GB -> 32 GB TF/MicroSD fine... I have multiple 4GB cards as they are inexpensive and hold enough for general use including your next movie to watch in AVI/DIVX ... for example I paid $12US for 4GB vs. $99 from verizon for 32GB... If 8GB were as easy to find as 4 then I'd guess that would be a great point if you planned on having a couple that you swap out with multiple movies/music... for me I have 3 4GB, 2 16GB, 2 32GB... but use the 4 GB most of the time...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have 2 X 8gb kingston, and 1 x 8GB scandisk, the kingston works great but the i have problems with the scandisk and have heard from many others they have problems aswell with scandisk its a hit or miss kind of thing for scandisk. I would recommand if they work a scandisk card because they have a higher data transfere speed its about double that of a kingston. Witch would really be helpfull if you want to watch full HD movies because it will reduce the chance for lag. You can get cheap enought MicroSD cards on dealextreme.com though delivery time is estimated at 2 weeks. (about 20 dollars for 8 gig)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.