Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dawned on me that i'll be needing to put a screen protector on this.

Anyone using one or can recommend a decent fit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Be careful getting these type of screen protectors! The Hannspad capacitive touch screen aint that responsive naked so sticking a sheet of plastic over the top of it is likely to reduce this still (or stop it from working all together!).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wrote a long post about the screen protector and somehow lost it! Anyway, the short version:

Fits perfectly; haven't noticed any loss in screen responsiveness; it is a matt finish, which reduces glare, but some people may not like that (I do); massive reduction in finger prints left on screen!; Can't comment on any possible improvement in viewing angles etc.

Overall I'm pretty happy!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm using a cheap case off of ebay, saves the screen from being scratched and also acts as a desk stand
how good is it? also you have a link for it on ebay?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Chrissycc
What screen protector did you buy?
I bought some off ebay but they don't fit.

I've tried to find the zagg one, no joy so far.

There is an amazon one with excellent reviews. ill try and find a uk link. Its called xtremeguard - but cant find a uk supplier

I bought a cheap as samsung galaxy tab protector (2 for £3) I didnt expect much and there is the need for a little scissor work to get it to fit BUT now its fitted the screen is just as responsive so Im happy with that - Its not quite the finger print magnet it was too!!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
@pjthedj @aidifid @Mag1c1an @walkerx @gurry
I bought one of the screen protectors from the link above and 3 from Hong Kong off eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3x-LCD-Screen-Protector-Film-Guard-10-2-Tablet-PC-/320655878912?pt=UK_iPad_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item4aa8946b00#ht_2418wt_902

The one from the link mentioned in a earlier post fits ok but it is a little short at the sides, and the 3 from Hong Kong looked a better fit and they where, they fitted perfectly and they arrived in 7 days. I knew I should of waited for the Hong Kong ones to arrive instead of putting one on that didn't fit

Don't make the same mistake as I did

·
Registered
104 Posts
my hannspadd is due on thursday and looking into scree pro's

could i ask, what are the exact dimansions of the touch screen itself - not the outer dimensions of the pad?

many thanks

chris

·
Registered
104 Posts
@pjthedj @aidifid @Mag1c1an @walkerx @gurry
I bought one of the screen protectors from the link above and 3 from Hong Kong off eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3x-LCD-Screen-Protector-Film-Guard-10-2-Tablet-PC-/320655878912?pt=UK_iPad_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item4aa8946b00#ht_2418wt_902

The one from the link mentioned in a earlier post fits ok but it is a little short at the sides, and the 3 from Hong Kong looked a better fit and they where, they fitted perfectly and they arrived in 7 days. I knew I should of waited for the Hong Kong ones to arrive instead of putting one on that didn't fit

Don't make the same mistake as I did
just ordered these, fingers crossed i have the same experience as you

regards

chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is anyone elses screen a proper grease magnet? or do i just need to wash my hands more! lol

how are the Keyboard /cases working out ? Do they work okaylike as a standard keyboard (just got my pad and its still stock - not liking the inbuilt touch keyboard)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts