Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was thinking about getting a smart phone but because of Data plan and few other stuffI'm trying to get some nice android tablet under $150.OS = I don't really care. ( But has to work when I upgrade.... if I can't upgrade.... at least 2.1) , or 2.1 OSUSB port = At least 1 USB port..... if it doesn't then at least 1 micro usb portHeadphone = 3.5mmI don't really know about tablets so I think should just say Recommend me GREAT Tablet <$150.Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
less than 150 with 2.1 mmmm. Em tbh i dont think there are any mate.The best one with 2.1 or even 2.2 seems to be the 7 inch wits which is 200 bucks.The cheaper models have minu usb but only run 1.5 and are not upgradable.Other than that there are devices like the ramos but they have way smaller screens. They would be like an ipod than ipad, comparing only to size here. :)Check out mp4nation they have a nice selection,u might find one your willing to spend more on, or get what your looking for

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='stephen0205;36056]less than 150 with 2.1 mmmm. Em tbh i dont think there are any mate.The best one with 2.1 or even 2.2 seems to be the 7 inch wits which is 200 bucks.The cheaper models have minu usb but only run 1.5 and are not upgradable.Other than that there are devices like the ramos but they have way smaller screens. They would be like an ipod than ipad' date=' comparing only to size here. :)Check out mp4nation they have a nice selection,u might find one your willing to spend more on, or get what your looking for[/QUOTE'] Should I get Itouch then? I want one with <10inch screen. About 5 inch to 10inch.and what's the difference between OS Versions?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yes there are differences :G10Old aPad caseG-SensorMultitouch even it is resistive screenNo external 3G but that has to be verified;nobody knowsNo HDMI but that has to be verifiedG11New casing nicerNo G-SensorHDMIExternal 3GNo Multitouch

·
Registered
104 Posts
pretty nice, similar to the wits.Depending on the price and if i can find some reviews of it, i could change my mind. But as of all the ones ive seen on this forum and off, that one never came up.So slightly worried it wont have as many firmware options and so forth

·
Registered
33 Posts
depend on your price and what system you want,now have windows ce system,android 1.5 and 2.1android 2.1 is better.also specify as chip,via chip,rockchip,telechip.want more information,see caltechmall site.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.