Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a M001 and i decide to follow the lead and go for the top of the list and buy an aPad.Just receive it and my conclusions are:pros: Speed a little better than M001Videos playing AVI and MKV:pSleep mode even if I dont know if it worksScreen is niceWifi fasterNo heat on the backCons:Andoid 1.5 S***s big timeBattery life S***s the same as the M001Funny way to turn it on and off 2 stepsI can barely hear the sounds128 mb of memory with Android 1.5 make the tablet getting slower and slower every program you try or load797 mb internal drive M001 as more.One USB port on the right that nobody knows what it is about and what you can do with.MicroSD, That s***s too, I prefer SDHC but that's me.Key layout and function of these (better on M001)It turn off by itself once a while: could be the Rom 5.1 or battery indicator is not right.Now i need to know how to open the thing to add some decent battery life.Anybody?Thank you

·
Registered
251 Posts
Andoid 1.5 S***s big time It would be nice to have 1.6 or higher but 1.5 works well enough.Battery life S***s the same as the M001 I get up to 6 hours.Funny way to turn it on and off 2 steps So it's two steps, so what?I can barely hear the sounds Speakers are crap, standard problem for everyone, try headphonesif you need decent sound.128 mb of memory with Android 1.5 make the tablet getting slower and slower every program you try or load Use an App killer, Android was never designed to be multitasking.797 mb internal drive M001 as more. SD cards work up to 16gb.One USB port on the right that nobody knows what it is about and what you can do with. Yes they do.MicroSD, That s***s too, I prefer SDHC but that's me. Once they are inserted who notices?Key layout and function of these (better on M001) Can't speak for that, but with only one key does it really matter where it goes?It turn off by itself once a while: could be the Rom 5.1 or battery indicator is not right. Never had that problem, your unit may be faulty.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Battery life S***s the same as the M001 I get up to 6 hours ;Cannot trust that!One USB port on the right that nobody knows what it is about and what you can do with. Yes they do ;where is that writen(no manual)For the rest you are maybe right but my expectation where a little too high for the price difference.

·
Registered
79 Posts
[quote name='enotar;35553]No I dont have oneCan you post link for documneted 6 hours?Thanks[/QUOTE] There's nothing documented about 6 hours. Several of us have had that sort of battery life when using it as a reader with WiFi turned off. you'll get 2-3 hours with WiFi on.Re manual' date=' see:[URL=http://www.slatedroid.com/apad-android-tablet-discussion/507-apad-irobot-original-user-manual.html']http://www.slatedroid.com/apad-android-tablet-discussion/507-apad-irobot-original-user-manual.html[/URL]

·
Registered
251 Posts
It's documented in so far as battery life and how to make the most of it is mentioned in various threads here.iplaythisgame makes a good point enotar, there are a lot of similar looking versions about, yours 'may' not be the same as mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.