Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Since I tried to download apps in the google market (which of course didnt work) my eken m001 reboots ALL the time when wifi is connected. Any ideas how to fix it? It doesnt reboot if wifi is off!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did the factory reset. Fixed the problem. Till I tried market again, then the reboot started again. I know how and where to clean market cache....but where do i find BACKGROUND UPDATES???

·
Registered
26 Posts
I take it back... Turn off AutoSync... (On same screen as Background Data)... Here are the steps:Turn off Wi-Fi before it reboots.From the Home Screen, hit MenuChoose SettingsChoose Data SynchronizationUncheck Auto-syncBack out to main screen and rebootGo into Market and cancel any downloadsClear the Market cache (From Home, Menu, Settings, Applications, Manage Applications) and rebootTurn back on Wi-FiIf you use Market, never try to update Google Maps, as I believe this is the problem... Also, Market may only download and install new apps after a reboot after this...I am looking at trying the new French ROM, as it seems to fix all these issues.... (I forgot its name, but in the Rom development forum) EDIT: RELAX is the ROM... I highly recommend it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.