Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guy'sI have juste made my first step in the onnership of an android tablet but i'm a bit worriedi have recentily win this auction on ebay7'' Apad Google Android Irobot Wifi Tablet PC UMPC MID - eBay (item 160467229042 end time Aug-14-10 10:30:23 PDT)But after some search on the forum the pictures i found about the apad (and its 1.2ghz) don't look like it I have contacted the seller but i tooks a day off The only pictures i have found about it referars to the M70003Do you think i have resasons to be worried ?Thanks in advance for your repply TheDuke

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
mingnon;37682]have a look at this post said:
http://www.slatedroid.com/android-tablet-os-widgets/3436-magic-album.html#post36621[/url]
That shot is from my M003 WM8505 CPU. Unless there is another Slatedroid member in Brea.IT does say Rockchip but then said 1.2GHz and android 1.7 so who knows. If it is a 8505 CPU I'd return it as not being whats listed. In either case it's not going to 1.2 Ghz(600Mhz CPU + 600MHZ GPU is 1.2 GHZ right?) There is no Android 1.7 is may be SDK 1.7.x If Rockchip Android 1.5, 8505 has 1.6

·
Registered
3 Posts
HelloYou'r were right guy's i got my tablet yesterday and it's only a via with 174 bogomips I have contacted the seller and he proposed me to send back the item for total refound or keep the item and get a partial refound I have select the partial refound and wait for the next tablet at the end of the year when we could find them in local shopinside the tablet i have found a via8505+ (if you want picture ask me i will post them)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.