Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following the discussion of the A81-E for a while now and I am curious if any of you have used it for much Ebook reading. That would be one of the main reasons I would use it.I normally read books in the Epub format. What book readers work well on this for reading that format and how well does it work.Having the Wifi connection would be convenient as it removes the step of having pt plug the reader in to the PC to purchase books online. I use sites that sell multiple formats so having an android OS tablet and ebook software should not be a problem for me.So, what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I like Fbreader for reading. For me its a good mix of the features I like in a ereader app. The thing I think is most usefull is the non graphic library menu. In aldiko you have to sort and filter to get to something specific. In fbreader since there are no book cover displays it makes it easier to go through a huge library of books quickly. I also think the page turning is the fastest of all the apps. That said Laputa is also a very good reading experience, it just has a horrible library management system. BTW, I only use epub. If you want to use epub you have the choice of Aldiko, Fbreader, Laputa, Nook, Borders( mine kept crashing).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.