Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See attached screen shots.... Why are these things trying to download? This happens after I clear application data to get market working again. Happens each time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, i have the same problem...I sign in with my google account and start the unsucceflu download of random apps..Btw if i make a new download it start and goes well... But after the maket is close and reopen it stop working so i need to clean the cache and the app data... It's a big mess!!!Some one know hot to solve this problem???Bye To allMatteo

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Don't know how to solve.Market pushes a number of messages to update lists. A d/l is also triggered by a special message from the Market. I think that when Data is cleared in goggle apps an update message from the market is wrongly triggering a d/l that fails.

·
Registered
40 Posts
mogrith;15083 said:
Don't know how to solve.Market pushes a number of messages to update lists. A d/l is also triggered by a special message from the Market. I think that when Data is cleared in goggle apps an update message from the market is wrongly triggering a d/l that fails.
mogrith you seem like you really want to solve this and i do too, I have a bit to learn about android and exactly how everything operates but I am starting on trying to solve this puzzle. If we all work together I think we can figure this out.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
[quote name='ostara;15088]mogrith you seem like you really want to solve this and i do too' date=' I have a bit to learn about android and exactly how everything operates but I am starting on trying to solve this puzzle. If we all work together I think we can figure this out.[/QUOTE'] I'm new to andriod as well. The never start d/l bug effects a large number of platforms and I'm afraid that a fix is on googles side off the code. But helping finding the bug is a big help in fixing it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
mogrith;15108 said:
I'm new to andriod as well. The never start d/l bug effects a large number of platforms and I'm afraid that a fix is on googles side off the code. But helping finding the bug is a big help in fixing it.
Yes and no all these people seem to have a googlemail.com account issues http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=5cfbf3af69d80d9d&hl=en&start=40it might be related in that these may have been configured in some way to use googlemail.com which seems to be used in other countries but im not sure, just an idea.seems similar but not quite the same. there dosent seem to be any push just a sync issue with their accounts.i want to compare some things in our firmware to a working phone firmware. if it was a bug on there end i doubt my friend here with a phone could download and would have the same issue.Are there any slates/pads here that have the market working normally?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bottleworks;15802 said:
Mine is a gmail.com account...Never had googlemail.com.
mine is gmail.com too i had never herd of googlemail.com before reading the tread from google.com/support about a similar issue with the "stuck at starting download" not so much the random unsuccessful downloads

1 - 8 of 8 Posts