Android Tablets Forum banner
301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
1) Pretty much.

2) Sticky tape works fine

3) Anywhere from 40 degrees to 100 degrees. I don't know?
Sticky tape works fine? My backside is cracked (into 3 or 4 "pieces") and it is kind of annoying because the pieces are bending when I am holding the tablet casually. My plan is to heat the backside, get the backside out, glue it together with superglue and then put it back onto the tablet preferably with something that is is for eternity ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guys I need a little help. CPU-Z on my ramos says 1704mAh about the battery. ramos websites claims 6500mAh. I've been cheated or is it a bug? Can anybody do the check installing the app? it is free from the store naturally ...

thx!

@tommyhenkel: how is the job progressing? :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi guys I need a little help. CPU-Z on my ramos says 1704mAh about the battery. ramos websites claims 6500mAh. I've been cheated or is it a bug? Can anybody do the check installing the app? it is free from the store naturally ...

thx!

@tommyhenkel: how is the job progressing? :)
CPU-Z is completely wrong. The battery is most certainly 6,500mAh. 1,700mAh is about an average sized batter for a smartphone. I don't need to install CPU-Z because it is definitely incorrect.

·
Registered
10 Posts
@vipergrm thx for the reply! I thought a) may be I bought - not knowing it - a "reconditioned" unit or b) after a few months of usage that battery is "gone". I have the ramos since 10 months ... and I noticed a "lower" usage availability ...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sticky tape works fine? My backside is cracked (into 3 or 4 "pieces") and it is kind of annoying because the pieces are bending when I am holding the tablet casually. My plan is to heat the backside, get the backside out, glue it together with superglue and then put it back onto the tablet preferably with something that is is for eternity ;)
Hi Tommy,

yesterday I dropped my tablet :( from a low height. Nothing broke, no scratches but the screen touch digitizer stopped working. I think that would be the cable got unplugged.

I think I will open it up.

Have you tried to heat up the back side and get it off with a normal hairdryer? Mine is not cracked and preferably I wouldn't like to crack it, so can you tell me is there lot of glue, or just only on the sides of the cover?

Will I need more glue after I open the back case to put it back?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have a question about digitizer calibration. The tap point i9 recognizes is slightly off from where I actually touched. I looked through the setup but couldn't find anything to calibrate the digitizer. Is there any way to adjust the tap point on Ramos i9?

Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello guys,

i know this thread is long dead but can anyone please provide me with latest ramos i9 firmware >?? i can't seem to get it from anywhere on the internet. I really need it badly as i am stuck in bootloop scanrio. Any help will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi... I was trying to root ramos i9 (which is digiflip pro xt 911 in india) and I was able to get a temporary root, by mistake I deleted some system file (using titanium backup) and then I was not able to boot in. I tried sending update.zip file using adb sideload but its not taking it. I also tried fastboot but recovery is not taking it as flipkart has modified it recovery. now how can I flash ramos stock rom in this indian version and please provide me link for stock rom and tool for flashing it. [email protected]

301 - 309 of 309 Posts