·
Registered
187 Posts
Link2SD is the key, yay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!

does any one know how to reinstall android on this machine? It wont boot any more :s

Or any one know hoe to reinstall the dual boot? (android and win8)

THX!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everybody,

I'd like to thank for the orientations you gave me about this tablet (I was hesitating between this and the Asus t100). The ramos look fantastic but I finaly decline to buy it, cause I get an irresistible offer for a SP2.

Wish you all good luck with it, I still regret a little not to have it :(

Enjoy it the most you can!

Regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks alone eagle
Chrome translator helped with ramosfans site..good find..
I actually got thru registration and replying parts on the forum but the link is dead :-( I asked for a repost in English and translated Chinese hopefully somebody will repost the files.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello.

I'm newbie here , and first at android.

I'm in South-Korea

I received i10 pro . my 1st android... It's awesome

I have a charging problem.. the box has only Chinese manual.

When I connect the power charger to the side hole of the tablet , there is no signs of charging...no green light, no charging logo .

When battery has gone and shut down, I couldn't boot the tablet,

and then though I tried to connect the power charger again ,there is no sign of charging either.

But the next day morning, I could charge with the power charger and see the green lamp of the side of tablet.

Connecting the charger to the tablet, I was trying to set the tablet , accidentally I found the charging process stopped at about 25% with no signs of charging.

I used the tablet for battery drainage. and then the power went down,

Like that I said above, I couldn't charge it again. but the next day(yesterday) I could charge full, on no turning on the tablet.

when the green lamp was off , I turn on the tablet , It said 100% charged.

Now 92% of charging state , but the same is like before. ( connecting the power charger doesn't show any sign, nor green light)

Is it wrong or working OK?

what 's the problem.

Charger output is 5v - 3A right?

I think, when the battery discharge to 0% , it can be charged.

I asked ramos-tablet.com for replacement , but they are hesitating...

Help me..?

Please understand my poor English...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
The charger is 12V @ 2Amp and it will only charge when the battery level is below 95% (or so).

Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
The charger is 12V @ 2Amp and it will only charge when the battery level is below 95% (or so).

Rob
may be your power supply problem
Thank you very much..

my charger that the seller sent me is 5V @ 3A ...

That's right .. I solved

The seller wouldn't send the right charger to me...

I must find it out..

Why did my seller send me the wrong charger ? silly...

Thanks a lot..

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI!

I manage to find this guide where a guy describe how to completely install windows 8.1 and android. BUT it is in Chinese...

Here is the site: http://bbs.cnweiyan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=28669&extra=page%3D1

I also found this site where you can download the original rom and some different thinks ... but also in Chinese...

The site is here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1879350112#category/type=0

I use Google chrome to translate the sites.

Rite now I have delete all my partitions and manage to re-install Win8 but I just cant manage to install android...

Well I hope this helps some peoples and I hope that some one could help me too. XD

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI!

I manage to find this guide where a guy describe how to completely install windows 8.1 and android. BUT it is in Chinese...

Here is the site: http://bbs.cnweiyan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=28669&extra=page%3D1

I also found this site where you can download the original rom and some different thinks ... but also in Chinese...

The site is here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1879350112#category/type=0

I use Google chrome to translate the sites.

Rite now I have delete all my partitions and manage to re-install Win8 but I just cant manage to install android...

Well I hope this helps some peoples and I hope that some one could help me too. XD
Hi, can you tell me how you manage to reinstall Windows on Ramos I10-pro ? and which iso are you using..

As i have understand from the chinese forum, first you have to install android and then windows...

I´m trying to get Windows fully in my language, spanish.. but part of the system remains on chinese and is hard to use the tablet actually...

regards

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Hi guys

The thread seems to have gone quiet!

Has anyone seen any new upates for Android on this tablet?

If so can you please post a link?

Thanks in advance

Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I could really do with some technical help.

I've had my Ramos tablet since July and everything has been going great up until last week when windows decided to corrupt itself somehow and I was unable to boot it up. I managed to reinstall windows 8.1 (basic) and windows booted up again, unfortunately windows is basically useless as I haven't got any of the drivers and cant get any of the correct drivers. Basically, the touchscreen, sound and any hardware buttons don't work, I'm sure there's more but I haven't really investigated this yet.

I've been through the German and Chinese sites listed previously but im unable to find any drivers. There is a Windows 8N iso and im guessing the drivers are in that file but every time I try to download it it freezes at 11% and wont ever go past that point.

So, could any of you lovely Ramos i10 Pro owners email me the drivers, or recovery files or even point me in the right direction of how to fix this problem please.

I will also add, I bought this from usatablet and they are non responsive on many occasions so I don't recommend them.

Many thanks in advance.

Rich

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Major disaster!

I hope there's someone who still checks this forum AND has a working i10 Pro. In an attempt to upgrade to Windows 10 I opted for a clean install........WRONG!

To make it even worse I then deleted the four Windows partitions to allow Windows 10 to install......MEGA WORSE!

I now have a lovely Android tablet and no Windows.

The error message I get from the Windows 10 setup is, "A partition is missing" which according to all the forums I can find discussing this problem, ALL partitions must be removed for Windows 10 to install. That would mean killing the working Android partitions and I really don't want to do that.

Has anyone still got a fully working Ramos i10 Pro AND can they send me a complete image of the internal 32GB?

No idea how you could do that but if anyone has a solution PLEASE post it.

I haven't been able to find any contact details for Ramos that isn't in Chinese (that can be translated) so if anyone can post that as well I would be very thankful

Rob

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
UPDATE.

So I made a Macrium Reflect Boot disk and booted from the USB (when in the OS selection screen press the up key to select Windows and keep it pressed, then press the power button and hold that for 2-3 seconds).

I made an image of my system and then proceeded to remove all partitions and installed Windows 10. NO DRIVERS!!!

I found all the drivers for the CHUWI Hi8 and used the system drivers, touch driver and graphics driver from there. Thankfully they worked and when I restarted the touch screen was working and the graphics were much faster than the generic ones supplied with Windows 10.

I checked for updates with Driver Booster 3 and got the latest Intel drivers installed.

I put all the Android partitions back and then used Minitool Partition Magic to align them as they were before BUT android will not boot.

The components not working in Windows 10 as far as I can see are the GPS (still missing a driver) and the sound although it says the driver is working okay.

I will continue to try to get this working and if I (finally) do I'll post a link to a Macrium Reflect Image of my system if anyone wants to play with Windows 10 on this tablet.

Any help would be appreciated though.

Rob

61 - 80 of 80 Posts