Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you plan to use Windows only, go for T100. The CPU is Z3740 while Z3740D here (so tiny less powerful), but the dock can embed a 500Gb HD and have plain USB ports.

Only benefit here is dual system. Asus T100 hardly run Android (while our is running it buggy, but at least at its plain speed).

THBK1-10.32 is 289€ while T100 32 is 329€ on my side. Not sure where you can find T100 cheaper: if it is and you don't care of Android, go for it.

I don't understand why Ramos i10Pro is so expensive, tbh.

I must add, THBK-10 is officially supported in EU, so this is no longer a 'chinese' tablet, so the warranty runs at full speed :)
Thanks!!. I do care about Android, anyway I already got an Android tablet not working right now, but I could fix it (change the touch panel).

What do you mean android run buggy on Ramos?. Is not accurate on this device?

I'm from Chile, and I found the Asus T100 new for 346 USD (259€). I don't know the device yet, hope there's no lag on it... so you think the Asus is above Ramos?.

At first impression I like Ramos the most (better screen resolution, more powerful, 3g, gps), but the dock of the Asus seduce me. I need a tablet very portable and complete functional as a PC. You can find a similar dock that match with the Ramos?

·
Registered
187 Posts
On THBK1 Android is slightly buggued:

- no space on dock (fixed with a MAJ)

- no vibration handled by device

- rare freeze (let's say.... 3 in 3 months, for an intensive usage)

and some problems i qualify myself as bugs (but that are obviously due to a not 'finished' rom):

- no external SD ext partition support

- low low size on /data

- empty partitions

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand MAJ.. I don't care about the space on the dock, but I like to ad it a blutooth keyboard case that match with the device or something like that.

Would you said that the bugs could be fixed with new firms development?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah sorry. I mean mine (and others) got not working space bar, only with android, and that was fixed by an update, but the tablet was released with such a bug, that could pretty well summarize the state of Android on Bay Trail T cpus.

I also have unresponsive touchscreen on a single game (Kingdom Rush II, if some wants to test, but this is not a free game, not sure if lite exists). Others are working flawlessly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok, thanks for clear that up... I realize your THBK10 came with a keyboard case, but the Ramos doesn't. Also the screen resolution is higher on Ramos, hope that not interfere with the performance ("lagging" the user experience)

One more question, do you think the 32gb will be enough for two OS?.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah sorry. I mean mine (and others) got not working space bar, only with android, and that was fixed by an update, but the tablet was released with such a bug, that could pretty well summarize the state of Android on Bay Trail T cpus.

I also have unresponsive touchscreen on a single game (Kingdom Rush II, if some wants to test, but this is not a free game, not sure if lite exists). Others are working flawlessly.
Ok, thanks for clear that up... I realize your THBK10 came with a keyboard case, but the Ramos doesn't. Also the screen resolution is higher on Ramos, hope that not interfere with the performance ("lagging" the user experience)

One more question, do you think the 32gb will be enough for two OS?.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You are forced to buy a SD. Basically, you have 4Gb left on Windows, and 3Gb for Android. In 2014, this is very very low.

A windows only tab should allow you to have 16Gb left, because Android is fragmentation the system a lot.

Reactions: funcionyforma

·
Registered
17 Posts
You are forced to buy a SD. Basically, you have 4Gb left on Windows, and 3Gb for Android. In 2014, this is very very low.

A windows only tab should allow you to have 16Gb left, because Android is fragmentation the system a lot.
Well, is a hard decision to make between this and asus t100.. thanks for your info, it has been very helpful

·
Registered
12 Posts
funcionyforma

All decisions are tough I got my i10pro from a dealer in finland www.freewebstore.org/tabletv mainly from china you sometimes have to pay duty custems plus if problem easer to send to Finland than china.I live in Europe Netherlands and you get from dealer free Bluetooth keyboard with protectcase plus Ultrastick but you can look at site its in English .I also have 64gb sd card and with program check playstore LINK2SD you can make 2 partitions on ext sd card move stuf to xterne card .I hope I have helped to make you decide I am satisfied with i10pro

·
Registered
17 Posts
funcionyforma

All decisions are tough I got my i10pro from a dealer in finland www.freewebstore.org/tabletv mainly from china you sometimes have to pay duty custems plus if problem easer to send to Finland than china.I live in Europe Netherlands and you get from dealer free Bluetooth keyboard with protectcase plus Ultrastick but you can look at site its in English .I also have 64gb sd card and with program check playstore LINK2SD you can make 2 partitions on ext sd card move stuf to xterne card .I hope I have helped to make you decide I am satisfied with i10pro
Thanks uncleee,

I'm from Southamerica, so even if the finnish guy access to send it over here, the duty customs issue its not solve. All I got is take the risk and order it from China. I already did that two times the last year with regular success (recently the touch panel stop working in one of them).

Can you post some picture of your BT Keyboard case?. Do you think I can find it in some China store?.

I do like the solution you find for the storage, it is encouraging.

I don't understand quite well what you said about the ultrastick. It doesn't suppose the Huawei ultrastick came already with the tablet?

Thanks for helping here the harder human activity: to decide.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi funcionyforma

Yes the finnish guy also includes Huawei Ultrastick so if you ad up free keyboard case + Huawei stick its not bad deal check his site.You can see photo of keyboard on www.spemall.com search ramos case cost 29$ us .Finish guy said comes supplied with keyboard maybe Chinese store too but they sell apart to make more money?If you buy in china insist on freekeyboard .I mostly use my ramos for casual windows and now and then for android games and such you don't need 2 tablets if I realy needed a win tablet I would have got a hp or Microsoft tablet but they too expensive most tablet use xterne sd card I buy 64gb for 23 euro which is not bad if I do heavy stuf like photoshop or such I use my desktop tablet is for fun plus licht win stuf.Plus ramos has nice resolution and for android thousand programs try here www.android-zone.org Have a nice weekend

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi funcionyforma

Yes the finnish guy also includes Huawei Ultrastick so if you ad up free keyboard case + Huawei stick its not bad deal check his site.You can see photo of keyboard on www.http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/265-forum-rules/ search ramos case cost 29$ us .Finish guy said comes supplied with keyboard maybe Chinese store too but they sell apart to make more money?If you buy in china insist on freekeyboard .I mostly use my ramos for casual windows and now and then for android games and such you don't need 2 tablets if I realy needed a win tablet I would have got a hp or Microsoft tablet but they too expensive most tablet use xterne sd card I buy 64gb for 23 euro which is not bad if I do heavy stuf like photoshop or such I use my desktop tablet is for fun plus licht win stuf.Plus ramos has nice resolution and for android thousand programs try here www.android-zone.org Have a nice weekend
I will use the tablet mainly to write in word, prepare ppt presentations, read, organize my activities, and use the internet; but also need to watch youtube and edit some movies (cut some scenes) once in a while. It would be great if I can take accurate notes with it (like with an stylus).

For fun, I will mostly listen to music, watch netflix and play some games if I got the time.

Is very important to me that the tablet will be the faster and smoother that it can, so a good performance could last a lot of time. No lag at all.

I'm working into a big discount for the Ramos in banggood.com, they let me know on monday. In favor of the Asus, I have the prestige of the brand, the dock and the fact that I wouldn't wait over a month to have it on my hands.

So, I have the weekend to take my decision. I will let know if I finally share with this forum the experience of owning this device.

Thanks for the info tecleee, nice weekend for you too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No you have to download from Microsoft and enter ID code I think that's how works.I don't want Chinese office maybe someone els here give tip.How did you get on with discount?If I get office working win works okay,the reasen this tablet is cool with android I installed Tuneln Radio Pro app and you have 10,000 radio stations from over the world I think android is more flexer as win

·
Registered
1 Posts
Feher and others:

Sorry for being a newbie here, but could you yet describe where (so on what device etc.) these programs have to be installed in order to get the Google Play Store to work? So for example, do I put this Shuame Setup on external computer and then connect the i10Pro via USB or what? And does the tablet have to be on by then, and in what mode? Android?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i10pro is a very good tablet, dual system. I have solved the following problems:

1) The system time of windows 8 and Android are not synchronized. Solution: In the android system, set the time zone to GMT +0, and turn off the automatic time zone

2) make android system can support 64G or 128G external microsd. Workaround: Use Software: fat32format.
Download Location: http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm

3) root i10pro - According robiom's hints: "Android was rooted in exactly the same way as the RAmos i9 so nice and easy". I finally root i10pro.

But I still have a question:

How to swap external SD and internal SD ? How to edit the script of vold.fstab safely?

many thx

·
Registered
12 Posts
alone eagle

follow instuctions from fehler to get store copy files to computer then with usb copy to i10 .In ms mode win sees sd card as extra drive

with android try link2sd you can move files to sd card.you can get at store if younot have store go to link search download on computer

via usb put on i10 ex sd cardthen instal on i10 via i10 www.android-zone.org

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.