Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
This ROM is for the Skytex Imagine 10 Only

Please Remember: Even flashing a stock ROM is not 100% safe. Use this ROM at your own risk! - Flashing can void your warranty.

I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OUTCOME OF YOUR USING THIS ROM. SHOULD YOU GROW A THIRD EYE, GET A PATCH. SHOULD YOU SUDDENLY WAKE UP MARRIED WITH 8 MONSTER KIDS AND A MORTGAGE ON A TRAILER IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, STOP AFTER THE 3RD BEER NEXT TIME. ......

The zip file contains the image and the Rockchip Flash Tool with instructions at the end of this post.

Based off of a stock test image.

Change Log:

- Bloat and Proprietary Apps Removed
- Deodexed
- APK and Jar files optimized
- WiFi Teaks
- Build prop performance and WiFi tweaks
- Proper root with RO.SECURE=0 set in the kernel
- Latest SU binary and SuperSU.apk

Apps Installed -
Nova Launcher - the default was GO HD with no default Launcher2
1 mobile Market
Seeder (helps with lag) just enable and set to start at boot.
Root Uninstaller
Weather Channel Widget
Es File Manager

I tried to get preinstall to work but was unsuccessful but since I had already setup the folder I left it in the system directory.
You can browse to it using ES File Manager and can install the included apps or just delete the folder for more system room.

Included apps to install -

Preinstall Folder
Kindle
Cool Reader
Angry Birds Star Wars
ES Task Manager
Wifi Analyzer
Temple Run
Shadowgun

DOWNLOAD HERE

RockChip tool instructions:

Launch Rockchip Batch Tool v1.5

In FW Path select the Rabidv10 image you want to flash.

With the tablet off, press and hold power and volume minus (-) for about 10 seconds. Release and plug the tablet into your computer

Under connected devices you will see the number 1 box turn green.

If your tablet is already connected to the computer you will see a pink box around the number 1, click switch and it will reboot the tablet and turn green. Click restore.

Do not touch the tablet after this.

You will see progress on the Tool screen.
When you see >>>>>>>>>>Restore Done Success etc... the tablet will boot into recovery, you will se it format dat and cache, then reboot.

The Skytex screen will appear for a bit then the ANDROID bootanimation. This process will take a few minutes to complete as the system is completely rebuild the cache. When it is complete you will see the USB connection screen.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts