Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...Got a couple of questions...Can start google maps, but it dosen't know my location, says "please enable a My location source in settings"..cant find anyway of doin that in settings.When trying to install apps and widgets Iv'e downloaded, many give an error "cannot be installed on this phone" why does this happen?, have rooted the thing, but still get errors.Don't know anything about Android and not sure where to go for info...anyone help with these questions cos can't find answers on the net.thnx

·
Registered
40 Posts
You cannot find your location because this device don't have any GPS hardware, not even AGPS.

·
Registered
87 Posts
[quote author=Edzward link=topic=122.msg1005#msg1005 date=1274273198] You cannot find your location because this device don't have any GPS hardware, not even AGPS. [/quote]Android could also localize off of cell signals, but you don't have that either. I'd love to see a hardware hack to get GPS onto this tablet ...

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are some wifi+bluetooth mini adaptors with GPS as well.But... Will suck up your battery dry even faster I believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts