Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, the 25th, I updated my apps through Google Play. I noticed Google Drive being downloaded and didn't think anything of it. I don't know if that is part of the problem but this morning I can't access anything on my tablet. I keep getting process stopped unexpectedly in several processes namely keyboard, vending, acore, super-HD player,Launcher. I've searched a little to find that one of these is do to a conflict in my contacts but I can't do the suggested solution because I can't get into settings. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I'm ok with reflashing as a last resort. Thanks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Last night, the 25th, I updated my apps through Google Play. I noticed Google Drive being downloaded and didn't think anything of it. I don't know if that is part of the problem but this morning I can't access anything on my tablet. I keep getting process stopped unexpectedly in several processes namely keyboard, vending, acore, super-HD player,Launcher. I've searched a little to find that one of these is do to a conflict in my contacts but I can't do the suggested solution because I can't get into settings. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I'm ok with reflashing as a last resort. Thanks.
I've gotten this behavior when I forgot to set permissions properly after messing around with stuff in /system. You should be able to get into the tablet with ADB Shell and check them out. But I would be surprised if a google update would mess up permissions. So it's probably not your issue unless you were poking around in there like I was.

~JPC

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm having the same errors and issues on my Cruz R101: after updating a few apps and downloading Google Drive. Every time I uninstall it, it reappears after reboot. Also seems to be causing crashes after the uninstall of nearly any app, as well attempts to access the file system at times through Astro. I can get into my settings, but for some reason "force stop" never seems to work and as I mentioned my uninstalls never take.

All my settings and anything that was written or done prior to the 26th is undone/erased.. resetting everything as it was on that day, after every reboot. I'm ready to reflash this abomination. After all, I can have my Titanium Backups and reflash done in less than an hour.. since my ADB drivers are no go- this is giving me a headache, and seems to be impervious to all attempts to fix. Unless anyone has a better idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts