Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what seems to be causing me to get this error ALL the freaking time?It's a bit frustrating to have to waste nearly five minutes hitting the force close button... I get it, you have an issue so close the app already!--bornagainpenguin

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='geebekazoo;32359]So' date=' what's the last thing you modified BEFORE this started to occur??? It didn't happen by itself![/QUOTE'] Doesn't seem to matter (reverted it and it still does it) though it seems to really start when on the power and the screen is rotated.--bornagainpenguin

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blazingwolf;32367 said:
Hmm. I'm betting your on the Home screen rotated to the left (power supply hole on towards the floor). Flip it back to portrait or rotate to the right for landscape and you won't get this. There is a bug here with the Novel (might be the apps but I'm no longer sure about that).
How did you know? LOL.Well this is just great, I hope they fix this soon because it makes the little thing they gave us for a dock all but useless...--bornagainpenguin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.