Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help please.

Have a Hannspad running GTAcomb (installed in September) and have had no problems at all. To start with, I was able to install apps from Marketplace with no problems and then I went to Australia for 4 weeks in Australia.

When in Oz I coudln't install any new apps (got an error message) but I put this down to being aborads.

Now I'm back, I'm getting the same error message on free apps. BUT I can download and install paid apps.

What's going on?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too am having an issue. I got my hannspad for christmas with android 3.0.1 and flashback 7.2 preinstalled. I have been able to install several apps. But since getting home, I cannot download any apps. There is no download icon, the market website showsb the apps as installed but they are not. I've removed the market app and installed the latest thanks to the thread here on slatedroid. This downloaded and installed without issue. But, when I launch it, it permanantly says "loading". Apps continue to not download. Help!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
just to add my 3 cents on other issue

has anyone got around identification issue with market ?
My tab is recognized as "something with android" aka smartphone.
While browsing market i get all junk apps and games designed for phones.
Is it possible to filter / change / update market that i`ll only see games and aps for tablets ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts