Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i returned my augen i was concerned about not being able to reset it to factory then i found a post on another site that told me to hold the home button when choosing the factory reset option in the settings menu it worked like a charm. the problem i had was i think user error the sd card got sucked into the casing and i lost a 8 gig memory card because the slot for the sd card was to big. after i finally wiped the device i went to kmart they guy ripped the thing open for me and retrieved my memory card so i know he killed it... i can also warn you if you do a factory reset it does take alot of programs that are pre set on the device so dont do it unless you are going to return it or going to root it and put a rom on it..good luckKenny

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
You can backup all the apps via an adb command, beforehand:adb pull /data/appThat way, you can re-install them after a wipe if needed. I did this for my soon-to-be-returned Gentouch so that way it's close to its original condition.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what was the final kicker on deciding to return the GT? I'm still considering one, so I'm interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts