Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've activated an app on my iPhone called MyWi that converts the unit into a wifi "hotspot". I'm currently on my laptop and connected to the web using it, so I know it works.However, my M003 does not "see" the network at all.I'm using the Darexius mod, and have not had major probs with wifi on the M003 before.Any ideas?

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I finally had the time to try this:I installed Droidexplorer and enabled USB debugging on the M003.I connected the laptop to the M003 using the 30pin cable, but D/E says [0 devices found]Only thing I can think off is that I need a male-male USB cable, but I don't have any.What am I doing wrong?

· Registered
458 Posts
I tried doing this same thing with my Gentouch and had it working before the screen cracked. The issues is Android does not support Ad-Hoc Networks out of the box. If the M003 fix is the same as the Gentouch, you have to modify the wpa_supplicant.conf file. I have not explored the M003's file system at this time to find the wpa_supplicant file but I will and post later if it works.

· Registered
66 Posts
No way to make it work, neither with adhocable nor with the long guide on wiki nor with some others on the forum..
:(:(Please can you help me in fixing this??I have iphone and i bought M003 especially for having internet 3g when travelling. Please could you help me in fixing this?? :(Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.