Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've activated an app on my iPhone called MyWi that converts the unit into a wifi "hotspot". I'm currently on my laptop and connected to the web using it, so I know it works.However, my M003 does not "see" the network at all.I'm using the Darexius mod, and have not had major probs with wifi on the M003 before.Any ideas?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Search for AdhocAble on slatedroid or google. Its a free app that I've developed for this purpose.Tested and found to be working on Apad and Pandigital Novel. Should work on M003 too. Plz let me know if it works for you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I finally had the time to try this:I installed Droidexplorer and enabled USB debugging on the M003.I connected the laptop to the M003 using the 30pin cable, but D/E says [0 devices found]Only thing I can think off is that I need a male-male USB cable, but I don't have any.What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I tried doing this same thing with my Gentouch and had it working before the screen cracked. The issues is Android does not support Ad-Hoc Networks out of the box. If the M003 fix is the same as the Gentouch, you have to modify the wpa_supplicant.conf file. I have not explored the M003's file system at this time to find the wpa_supplicant file but I will and post later if it works.

·
Registered
66 Posts
No way to make it work, neither with adhocable nor with the long guide on wiki nor with some others on the forum..
:(:(Please can you help me in fixing this??I have iphone and i bought M003 especially for having internet 3g when travelling. Please could you help me in fixing this?? :(Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.