Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! it's my first post in here, so i'm a little bit nervous ;)Ok, I have tablet showed on these pics, but don't know what it is. It has no brand (neither on the tablet nor the box), there is Android 1.6, in the package was AC Adapter, tablet, instruction and extension device with 2 x USB and Ethernet port.Any ideas?Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think I got the same tablet yesterday... There are no youtube, maps, gmail or market apk... There is only an aapstore. It has 7 inch screen, 128 mb. The apliacation 'android info' (or somethint like that ;) ) says it has ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l) processor. Maybe this info will be helpful to indtify the tablet and give suggestions what soft can be usedbtw jorgul. did you have any problems with charging the battery?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are no youtube, maps, gmail or market apk...
That's right :/ Is there any way to install this apps?
btw jorgul. did you have any problems with charging the battery?
No, no problems with charging , but battery life is very short! 1 h, maybe max 1,5 h with wifi on! (with nearly lowest screen brightness)wutek - do you know how to connect this thing with computer? There was no usb cable in the package...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jorgul;49104 said:
wutek - do you know how to connect this thing with computer? There was no usb cable in the package...
I put micror sd card in my laptop and paste there things, without cable there is no other wayYou can install gmail, maps, but you can't install youtube and market. it is not possible with this softPlease let me know if you find out what soft can be used

1 - 4 of 4 Posts