Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had it for a few days, and it was working fine, but I went to turn it on and I got the calibrate screen. I ran the calibrate.Now it says SORRY!The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. With the force close button. I can't click any buttons and it's in basically boot loop.Anyone help?Thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sorry, I can't help you there. Fortunately I did not have to use the firmware reset tool yet. Also, I use Linux and not Windows, so I can't help with Windows problems either. Maybe someone else can help you out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=dabears2k link=topic=413.msg3528#msg3528 date=1275262548]When I click on RKAndroidTool, I get an error and the application closes. Memory cannot be "Read" error[/quote]This is still my issue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=bigness link=topic=413.msg3739#msg3739 date=1275352174]Check out the thread here:http://slatedroid.com/index.php?topic=312.0Try to re-flash it - follow the directions in the downloads section or you'll still have a brick[/quote]Please actually read what my issue is.I cannot get the RKAndroidTool to load. When I double click on the exe, it throws a windows error and closes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=bigness link=topic=413.msg3741#msg3741 date=1275352895]Try to download the firmware again - it might have corrupted in the download. Also, check the last post in this thread:http://slatedroid.com/index.php?topic=341.15If that doesn't work, I cant help, sorry.Oh, and make sure you download the instructions as well.[/quote]Tried, the first DL, 2nd, 3rd, 7th....... Get the idea

·
Registered
65 Posts
Out of ideas then, sorry. Maybe somebody else can help. As I said, though, make sure you get the instructions from the download section as well.Good luck, sorry I couldn't help.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do you have another PC to try? Which OS are you using? Can you install a virtual machine? Vmware? Fresh install Winxp?I do have Winxp and it does work without problems.

·
Registered
41 Posts
@dabears2kPlease tell us what OS (what version of Windows, Mac, Linux) you used and failed. And What version of Windows you have at work that succeeded. Do you think this made the difference? Are you admin at home and a restricted user at work? Just document (general outline)what happened and give us a guess at what you think was the factor that worked. I ask because others will definitely have this problem, and this thread may save them from the hell you went through. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=Mikeami link=topic=413.msg4169#msg4169 date=1275454107]@dabears2kPlease tell us what OS (what version of Windows, Mac, Linux) you used and failed. And What version of Windows you have at work that succeeded. Do you think this made the difference? Are you admin at home and a restricted user at work? Just document (general outline)what happened and give us a guess at what you think was the factor that worked. I ask because others will definitely have this problem, and this thread may save them from the hell you went through. Thanks in advance.[/quote]I have full admin on both work and home. Both PC's are XP Pro. My home machine is about a year old and my work machine is about 1 month old. Both are fully updated.I am thinking it's just a cleaner install of XP at work because it's newer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts