Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody.
Currently I have a bad problem with my Rena3.
When it restarts, most of the time, back to the "accelerometer" is broken.
The screen is only in vertical mode, and often the side buttons doesn't work.

Someone tell me if this is common or a way to solve this big problem?

I use the 1022 firmware (Android 2.3), but also had this problem with the firmware 1202 "official".
Thanks!

·
Registered
353 Posts
It's exactly the same problem I have (sometimes) and something I've read n some other post too.
Looks like software, to me (I'd be surprised to see several devices all defective the same way)...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's exactly the same problem I have (sometimes) and something I've read n some other post too.
Looks like software, to me (I'd be surprised to see several devices all defective the same way)...
It really is very strange, because I had this problem with several firmwares I installed...

Anyone else with this annoying problem?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't use accelerometer so I can't tell about that, but I often have the issue with side buttons not working upon start-up. I have to reboot and hope it'll be gone. Sometimes it happens 2-3 times in a row. This happened after switching to 2.3 1220. Before that I was using 2.2 0908 without this issue.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've seen the problem. When the accelerometer fails to function, it's accompanied by the side buttons not functioning. I've been using Daskalos rom for quite a few months now, and I don't remember it happening with that rom.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen the problem. When the accelerometer fails to function, it's accompanied by the side buttons not functioning. I've been using Daskalos rom for quite a few months now, and I don't remember it happening with that rom.
Thanks for the tip.
If I continue with this problem (there are days it is normal) I will install and test this rom ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts