Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi.I've received my aPad and one of the first things I've made was playing some video files. Tested two files and havent fount any problem, but from one day to the other, now I can't play any file and it sometimes gives the message "cannot play this video" but most of the times is only a black screen!Anyone has had this type of problem? How to solve it?Thanks,Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
[quote name='jmike72;13287]Hi.I've received my aPad and one of the first things I've made was playing some video files. Tested two files and havent fount any problem' date=' but from one day to the other, now I can't play any file and it sometimes gives the message "cannot play this video" but most of the times is only a black screen!Anyone has had this type of problem? How to solve it?Thanks,Mike[/QUOTE'] What type of video files are you trying to play? DivX/AVI, H264 MKV, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.Was testing with several file types, from DivX/AVI to MKV and others. Like I've told, they have played in the begining, but then they have decided not to play anymore.After another problem where the apad didn't boot, or boot, but after the android logo the screen was black, I've made a new firmware update and not the videos are playing again.Let's see how long it will go this time.Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.