Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I hope someone can point in the right direction, I don't have a microSD and want to use the internal free memory of my apad.I connected the apad to the pc, it detected it, and I mounted it. In 'My pc', it detect 2 drives, one is removeable disk, inaccesible and cannot be formatted, the other is ROCK-CHIPS, with 1 free gigabyte, and inside is a video (I believe its the video to show off that video works), and pictures taken with the camera by me.The problem is, I don't know where those files are inside the apad. You told me they would be in /flash, but that folder is empty. I use a program named ASTRO to search for files and navigate folders, and I have been unable to find the video and images I see when I mount the apad... so I don't know where to put the files I want to later use in the apad. :S

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I must add that programs like 'appinstaller' and 'spotify' seem to search by default on the microSD, and because I don't have any, they say there's no free space (spotify) or that no app was found (appsinstallers).

·
Registered
95 Posts
I use estrongs file explorer and it finds everything fine. You have to hit / first. And then you can go into flash folder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.